Slowly dying forum ?

Looks like this forum is going the way of the dinosuar . How do we stop it ? Is everybody dying off ,? Or going somewhere else ?
Characters have not changed , Getting too old ? Lazy ? Bikes have'nt changed that much ... Not all questions have been answered ... problems are'nt going away .. new ones popping up with computers , and FI .. Still got that Covid crap going on .... Thoughts ???

I’ve seen this with a lot of forums and a lot of it has to do with other social media. Many younger people are more apt to use facebook, twitter, Instagram, etc. I don’t get it myself, but I’m an old fart that refuses to use those garbage social medias.

I watch some of the Facebook .. but agree , Lot's of crap sites ... Face book friends are family and dear friends only , and not All of them . ..... my list is about 15 ....

Havent done any dirt this year mostly working on and driving my car, so I pop in but nothing to report. All i can say is used bike prices are fkng nuts so I should sell two or three. Dont do FB insta tick tok or any other faggy online crap i barely have time for you losers

Mainly on another site helping 2 stroke Yamaha problems, don’t even ride much if at all. Kind of busy doing other stuff.
Even sold a bike from the fleet last weekend. And yes, prices are stupid but I didn’t gouge. I got what I wanted, the kid that bought it, got what he wanted.
2014 YZ270F fully rebuilt new parts all over, Fastway wheels, GYTR head, etc etc etc. sad I never got it in the dirt but the test ride after rebuilt was awesome.