Sloppy the Bronco

Code was for the TPS, it got replaced and it runs good for an old girl.
This weekend I used it to drag my bike to Cuba NM since my pick up is in the body shop, got a solid 14 mpg out of it lol, but it didn't break and pulled relatively good, I don't think the 302 likes the 3.55's and 32" tires though. No a/c wasnt too horrible and its summer time here, 300 miles in a base model as fuck 1990 bronco was actually pretty fun, old dude at the gas station thought it was cool that there were people still running them.
20431645_10212942482613126_3286241109095405076_n.jpg

Do you miss her yet? I miss my mechanical cars :pout:
Would gladly have a pre 97 almost anything just to feel like I'm actually driving it rather than guiding it A to B.:popcorn::popcorn: electronic crap just becomes a pain in the ass eventually :banghead:
I don't have any particular problems with the Vito other than the boredom :thumbsdown: think I need an old pug 306 gti6 or a T16 205 would be nice :cool: if they weren't £100000+ :blah::smirk:

Last edited:
Do you miss her yet? I miss my mechanical cars :pout:
Would gladly have a pre 97 almost anything just to feel like I'm actually driving it rather than guiding it A to B.:popcorn::popcorn: electronic crap just becomes a pain in the ass eventually :banghead:
I don't have any particular problems with the Vito other than the boredom :thumbsdown: think I need an old pug 306 gti6 or a T16 205 would be nice :cool: if they weren't £100000+ :blah::smirk:

Cut a brake line, pull a plug wire, and flatten one tire. That should make her less boring.

nope, I paid $100 more than I sold it for, with more dents in it, and my winch stolen off of it (still has my homebuilt winch bumper tho) which is somehow a bargain in a world where all of a sudden the name bronco inspires dudes to pay stupid amounts of money for an old truck

nope, I paid $100 more than I sold it for, with more dents in it, and my winch stolen off of it (still has my homebuilt winch bumper tho) which is somehow a bargain in a world where all of a sudden the name bronco inspires dudes to pay stupid amounts of money for an old truck

Especially when the International Scout was the real world winner when it came to off-road trucks. Canadian logging companies still have their scouts and refuse to part with them.