Sloppy the Bronco

Ever since my 89 F150, I've been interested in the 87-96 full size bronco, well, I finally picked one up :banana:

Body and frame are straight and in fairly good shape, it needs some love though, as a few things are missing.

Looks good sitting next to my truck thats waiting on income tax time to get a new engine.

Sloppy has a winch bumper, lund visor (super rare) and no a/c
however it does feature a straight piped 302 that sounds super mean, a 5 speed manual transmission and a fairly kick ass sound system. Front drive shaft, unfortunately not included :(

Everything should be there. Comes ready without the guts

Different heater box if there is no evaperator, but the ducts are all the same, controls, there should be the wiring for the a/c clutch and the a/c pressure Sensors in the harness. Just need plumbing for the condenser and accumulator.

Fixed the fuel filler (big whoop but its hard to complete one task when you get called to 3 others during the process) made one since the oem one from ford is the only one you can buy and costs $69, but I'm a redneck so all I needed was 2 different sized pieces of tube and an exhaust pipe adaptor.
I also learned that it does indeed wake the dead as I was driving down the street and saw zombies.

ever see that clapped out one that ran around moab for years? the guy whose dad has/had elite tours drove it. we got some really hard to get to places with it. helps when the owner/driver doesnt really care what happens to the sheetmetal.

ever see that clapped out one that ran around moab for years? the guy whose dad has/had elite tours drove it. we got some really hard to get to places with it. helps when the owner/driver doesnt really care what happens to the sheetmetal.
I'm sure my sheet metal will get bent eventually, but I do care about it, its just the nature of the game.

Here in jersey we had "field cars" now the car of choice was the vega wagon and the neighbors had a couple of them. The old man however used to build drag motors and was never content with the standard 305 that these pigs came with. He put some tuners together and to tell ya the truth Vagas weren't meant to go that fast especially in heavily overgrown fields. Then again this guys daily driver was a 63 falcon wagon that ran high 11's lo 12's. You should have seen this kids mini bike. That was a hoot!