All slash x 1/23

:thinking:............... just a ride to the bar. :smirk: .

47 degrees warmed up to 57, felt 67
chili burger, fries and a beer, good enough to get the lady some seat time and now the boys' bike is ready to rip :thumb:

Next weekend is a big boy ride, anyone? Apple Valley, Copper City?

47 degrees warmed up to 57, felt 67
chili burger, fries and a beer, good enough to get the lady some seat time and now the boys' bike is ready to rip :thumb:

Next weekend is a big boy ride, anyone? Apple Valley, Copper City?

I say BS without pics. :P

When I opened the garage this morning it was a bit windy.After loading up I decided to call Palmer to make sure he was still going. With Palmer having a soar tummy and it kinda windy at home Chris and I decided to hit JV for a quik 60 to the petrogryphs. Nice weather,no wind,no people. We rode this side of the tower and hit that big wash you can see going through the valley from on top of the tower. Few nice water falls and some tuff opsticals in that wash we cut out of there into some single track and amarked course and hit rhe glyphs. Caught some nice single track on the way out of there along with our fare share of whoops for lunch. 2 dirt naps for me and a swollen, jammed or sprained middle finger and a sore elbo from just plain old age. 1 dirtnap for Chris but just a sand fall over. Hahahah been along time since he has had to pick up his bike.hahaha . Sorry no pics. I forgot the camera. I left it in the garage after taking a pic of some packing I replaced on saturday. A quater of a tank of fuel used in the truck, 3/4 used in the bikes and afun day. Will hopefully be out somewhere this coming weekend. Most likely JV again if the swelling in the finger goes away.

Maybe you use that middle finger to much and karma has a way of saying enough. :lol: :lol: J/K Good to hear you had a good day to, now I am back at work and mad I didn't get out this weekend. Oh well, I feel a little better but still having a little cramp. I hope the wife didn't knock me up! :cry: :lol: :lol:

I have been out here on a few occasions but I never knew you could ride this far. We usually stay off of the Stoddard Wells road and ride over to the Slash X. I usually go with some buddies but we never find any good places to ride and it seems very rocky where ever we end up. I must be missing something.
We usually do about 40 to 60 depending on were, what we would like to investigate. I would say since Baja and Son have two strokes depends on the miles they can muster out of a tank. You can do fast, slow, long, short loops out there that make for a day or half day of fun. I don't care one way or the other, I just like to ride. I will be bringing my two boys.

There you have it! Low mile ride for Baja and family. I'll try and get my daughter to join.

I have been out here on a few occasions but I never knew you could ride this far. We usually stay off of the Stoddard Wells road and ride over to the Slash X. I usually go with some buddies but we never find any good places to ride and it seems very rocky where ever we end up. I must be missing something.

If I stage in Stoddard, I spend very little time in the open area. Cross the 247 into Ord, and it's a whole different world. :devil:

The 247 is the road the Slash X is on, correct? Are you allowed to ride over there because I never even knew it existed. This sounds like some good riding.
If I stage in Stoddard, I spend very little time in the open area. Cross the 247 into Ord, and it's a whole different world. :devil:

The 247 is the road the Slash X is on, correct? Are you allowed to ride over there because I never even knew it existed. This sounds like some good riding.

Yes. Across the highway from Slash X is the Ord Mountain Limited Use Area. You're supposed to stay on the marked trails over there. There is some cool trails, and washes, and when you accidently wander off the marked legal trails, there is some fun single track also.:devil: If you continue all the way East, you'll end up in Johnson Valley, the worlds largest open OHV area. :thumb:

I would like to check this out. Been to Johnson Valley many times but never went west. I always thought Stoddard to be small but now that I know of this area I may have some all new riding spots never traveled. :thumb: Perhaps we can hook up some time and you can show me the trails. I take my 14 year old son on his 150R a lot of times.
Yes. Across the highway from Slash X is the Ord Mountain Limited Use Area. You're supposed to stay on the marked trails over there. There is some cool trails, and washes, and when you accidently wander off the marked legal trails, there is some fun single track also.:devil: If you continue all the way East, you'll end up in Johnson Valley, the worlds largest open OHV area. :thumb:

:thinking:

I would like to check this out. Been to Johnson Valley many times but never went west. I always thought Stoddard to be small but now that I know of this area I may have some all new riding spots never traveled. :thumb: Perhaps we can hook up some time and you can show me the trails. I take my 14 year old son on his 150R a lot of times.

:devil:

Nice one Timo! Tell the world of the little secrets we all have. :moon:

J/K :P

:shocked:

Mums the word. I will spread it no further. :smirk:

:devil::thinking: