Pro Silly season and predictions for 2012 teams

Where do you think everyone will end up?
this is what I've gathered from reading other forums
Dungey is officialy at KTM with DeCoster http://motocross.transworld.net/1000116168/news/ktm-signs-ryan-dungey/
Kawasaki isn't letting their Champion go anywhere
TC41, Josh Hill and Justin Brayton are at Honda
Chad Reed is supposedly :stirthepot: bike shopping as Honda is giving support to a team run by Larry Brooks and Jeremy McGrath, and if this is the case someone at Honda seriously dropped the ball. He also has hired Mike Gooselaar while retaining Lars Lindstrom.

JS7's hot rummor is to JGR which will now be on Suzukis.

anybody else heard anything?

Josh Hill is with Hart & Huntington and will be back in action at A1.
Andrew Short signed with the new Brooks/McGrath team on Hondas.
Malcom Stewart signed with JDR KTM for the Lites class.

dungeyktm.jpg

MA (Mike Alessi) has his own thing going with some outside sponsors and back on Yellow. He looked pretty good at his test track, but no footage of him in the whoops. Says he will be riding at the Monster Cup, so we will see.

I'm just waiting for all of the haters to start with ktm.

Go jerk-off on a barbed wire fence...:foul:

If it were not for that hard ass seat on that kaboom125 I wouldnt have a compressed spine right now...:foul:

:smirk: I actually really like that kaboom125 and rode a 2fiddyF this wknd... that F motor was a bottom end Bomb though. The thing ripped something wicked and I could tell it was a built sewing machine....

That being said.. I will puke if JS7 is on a zook and other than that I hope Reed gets a RMZ contract again or atleast a yammi one... he never looked good or comfy on the Kawi...

I just hope this season is as action packed as last season:thumb: