Sidi Crossfire MX Boots - Are they worth the money?

BTW is Sidi pronoucned like c-d?
Thanks for the punctuation lesson. :P

I'm a Tech10 user and love them. No issues with the buckles.

But regardless these Sidis are nice. White? I shared that picture to my back tire :devil:

But regardless these Sidis are nice. White? I should that picture to my back tire :devil:

Do what with your back tire?

But regardless these Sidis are nice. White? I shared that picture to my back tire :devil:

auto correct jacked me.....Was supposed to be "shared".

I still think you screwed the pooch. Are you sure about that? How about, "I showed that picture to my back tire." Or, "I shared that picture (with) my back tire." Them sound right Dummy! :devil: :moon: :smirk:

Definitely

My last 3 pair of boots have been Alpinestar Tech 7's. I seem to go through a pair every 2 years. I am considering the Sidi Crossfire. Are they worth the money or is it good marketing on Sidi's part?

http://www.motonation.com/sidihome.asp

crossfire_black_orange_600.jpg

crossf_srs_blabla_166_detail.jpg

They are definitely worth the money. I don't know about track riding but they are fantastic. Very comfortable. Durable, replaceable parts etc. They offer excellent protection. I just bashed my foot into the end of a tree that had been cut down and was hidden. My foot is sore but nothing is broken thanks to the boots. They have good feel for rigid boots. I can speak to how well they protect when kickstarting because I was working on my bike and kicked it over several times in summer shoes bruising the crap out of my arch. I rode the next day with a completely purple arch but barely felt it due to the boots. Lastly they are good for rigid the wet if you ride over the boot pants.!