Show your Desktop Wallpapers

James

Staff member
Bam!!!

https://www.dirtbikeaddicts.com/static/wallpapers/2013/08/rj_hampshire.jpg
rj_hampshire.jpg

nice james... the detail you get ... imagine you coming out to the dez and getting shots of us doing berm shots with some of the most beautiful back drops you can imagine :smirk: bet you could make some coin off it somehow.

James

Staff member
nice james... the detail you get ... imagine you coming out to the dez and getting shots of us doing berm shots with some of the most beautiful back drops you can imagine :smirk: bet you could make some coin off it somehow.
Thanks Trav!

I have a couple ideas about berm shots on the back burner...:thinking:

Dez and Berm do not go together. More like gnarly G outs, steep decent, Rock Launch, high speed dez sections, railroad track launching, gnarly hillclimbs or sandwash roosting while dragging bars.....etc, etc...:smirk: But I like your thinking. Trav, you just need to send shorty a plane ticket and give him a place to stay..:thumb:

James

Staff member
Dez and Berm do not go together. More like gnarly G outs, steep decent, Rock Launch, high speed dez sections, railroad track launching, gnarly hillclimbs or sandwash roosting while dragging bars.....etc, etc...:smirk: But I like your thinking. Trav, you just need to send shorty a plane ticket and give him a place to stay..:thumb:

Don't forget lunch money, everyone needs lunch money. :spin:

pffft sandy berm shots in the dez asre the best berm shots there are.

i got a couch but no plane ticket :smirk: