Show your best Picard

Snapshot_20110805_4.jpg

I could be wrong, but a true "Picard" must be real and situational. That is, you have to be in the midst of the realization that your situation just is stupid and sucks. THAT'S the picture we need! Not a fabricated one!

The pic is just an example of a photo op that would make a good Picard. I have too many of these, I just chose a quickie for illustration purposes. :cry:

I think the literal translation of "Picard" is "F**K!"

Attachments

• general 178.jpg
    general 178.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 42
I could be wrong, but a true "Picard" must be real and situational. That is, you have to be in the midst of the realization that your situation just is stupid and sucks. THAT'S the picture we need! Not a fabricated one!

The pic is just an example of a photo op that would make a good Picard. I have too many of these, I just chose a quickie for illustration purposes. :cry:

:lol: WAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHA

why so serious?

Sweet ride... A couple summers ago i rewired one of these.. And fixed a wheel...And made some new hoses for one of these... It was about this size... But had the wheels you could loosen up and they could slide out to make the tractor wider.... Well the wheels were all messed up.. And i welded them up solid lol