Show your best Picard

Whoops, didn't see the back attachment, pardon me. Backhoe :prof: And I said masson :doh: Anyhow, nice piece of steel, looks old :thumb:

It is as old as I am! So, what are you saying, YDog? I look old??? :foul: :smirk: I bought it ten years ago for $5K and it has earned its keep MANY times over! You can do a lot of shit with a backhoe and front end loader! Particularly a big diesel that has the balls to do real work! It's dangerous as hell to operate in the southern Ohio hills! It will eventually kill me in a rollover...

It is as old as I am! So, what are you saying, YDog? I look old??? :foul: :smirk: I bought it ten years ago for $5K and it has earned its keep MANY times over! You can do a lot of shit with a backhoe and front end loader! Particularly a big diesel that has the balls to do real work! It's dangerous as hell to operate in the southern Ohio hills! It will eventually kill me in a rollover...

:sorry: Hey wait, aren't you my dads age :thinking: 5K is a great price! Anything old built is worth it, we have needed a backhoe a dozen times. A few years ago beavers moved in and blocked our drainage tiles, our property flooded deep :shocked:

Here is a good "Picard"...

Middle of the summer, dry as hell outside, hot, sunny....

We have permission to be on this gated property, and the gate was closed and locked...big bubbles, no troubles! We'll just go around the gate!

It turned out the dry land was just a crust over silt that was thick as play-doh! It took two hours to get a friend to pull us out. Fortunately, we had a cooler full of beer, and I had my .17HMR. (Imagine that!!) So, while waiting,I went to the top of a hill with some brewskies and my rifle and sniped some ground pigs at distance! All was not bad in this instance!

The kick in the ass was that the gate was closed, the chain wrapped and the lock on it....but AFTER they pulled us out, I saw that that padlock was NOT CLOSED! DOUBLE PICARD!

Addendum: Could be the first ever TRIPLE PICARD! After we opened the open gate, my buddy was driving and we had the windows open. That left front wheel flung 62 lbs of shit right at his face as he made a right turn. Directly into the cab of the truck and a big wad even took his hat off! But I don't have evidence from a picture....damn! Missed opportunity for the first triple Picard!

Attachments

• general 358.jpg
    general 358.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 22
  • general 359.jpg
    general 359.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 22
  • general 360.jpg
    general 360.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 22