Show us Your Trucks!

James

Staff member
65/55 .,.. Got a warning :smirk:
:rolleyes: Pfft 10 over is nothing. :smirk: Verbal or written warning?

:lol: I've seriously gone past some of the local guys doing 10-15 over (while they were shooting radar) and just gave him a :wave:, he waved back. :smirk: Living in a small town has its perks. :thumb:

:lol: I've seriously gone past some of the local guys doing 10-15 over (while they were shooting radar) and just gave him a :wave:, he waved back. :smirk: Living in a small town has its perks. :thumb:

You surrus? ... I live in a town of 500 people :lol: ...

Also .. Its the end of the month... You think there going to give a verbal warning... If they write a written warning... That adds to there quota:rolleyes:

Most of the state boys like me or my father... Because of my dad being a small town cop... He would let anything and everything slide by.. And if they would write tickets my dad would have them thrown out.. One of the biggest reason i didnt pursue any police training ... I would never want to put my kids through what i have been through...

:lol: There's a good, and bad side to the small town law system.

Bad: They are about as crooked as a hillbilly smile. (plenty interesting stuff here :eek:)

Good: You get to get away with good stuff...like riding your dirt bike on roads. And they are nice!

I like it. It reminds me of Hazard County (Dukes of Hazard for you city bred folk).

:thinking: Would you call that a village? :smirk:

Haha yes... Its actually a village ... No gas station.. No nothing.. We have one bar.. And its pretty nice ..glad to have it lol...But its nothing to drive by and see a herd of lawn mowers parked up there :smirk:

Haha yes... Its actually a village ... No gas station.. No nothing.. We have one bar.. And its pretty nice ..glad to have it lol...But its nothing to drive by and see a herd of lawn mowers parked up there :smirk:

:lol: Man, that's crazy!

The town down the road a little is a town of 298, and they got a gas station, tractor dealer, best BBQ in the world, etc. Mostly because it's a pass through old Mill town on the way to Martinsville Raceway.

My town is a town of 6000, but we got a lot of land. 64 square miles!

:lol: Man, that's crazy!

The town down the road a little is a town of 298, and they got a gas station, tractor dealer, best BBQ in the world, etc. Mostly because it's a pass through old Mill town on the way to Martinsville Raceway.

My town is a town of 6000, but we got a lot of land. 64 square miles!

sounds like bolton, ms. gas station, john deere dealer, and every saturday there are people in the town square BBQing

Not a very good pic but the only one I can find. The white Dodge pulling the Tent trailer :lol:

IMG_59010819.jpg

The one next to it is my "other" hobby.

Better pic of the "other" from the same trip.

IMG_60991017.jpg

Not a very good pic but the only one I can find. The white Dodge pulling the Tent trailer :lol:

IMG_59010819.jpg

The one next to it is my "other" hobby.

Better pic of the "other" from the same trip.

IMG_60991017.jpg

PUCKER FACTOR........P U C K E R F-F-FACTOR.........:shocked:.............good thing you're tied off :thumb:

Not really any pucker factor on that one. That truck is pretty stable. The rope on the front was actually a boundary marker. No line pulled.:thumb: