Show us Your Trucks!

I bet somewhere in the world there is a camaro driver saying "I drove by this guys house that had a camo SUV that looked like a obese midget mini van.. And a bearded amish guy standing beside it"

:lol: :lol:

I was followed by a cop an hour ago in my truck. I pulled in my drive, he stopped, drove off, and made 2 more passes by.

It's not too often you see something of that much beauty. And I aint talking about the beard.

My truck was TP199 factory Suzuki Box Van....built in water tank, pressure washer, Onan generator.

P1030907.jpg

BVwithMHlogo001.jpg

Had it wrapped

P1040083.jpg

Picked up a Toy Hauler in Maryland before hitting the Buds Creek national

72AA6B06-823F-464B-8987-D71C77DD305C-3529-000008798D5764CE.jpg

My truck was TP199 factory Suzuki Box Van....built in water tank, pressure washer, Onan generator.

P1030907.jpg

BVwithMHlogo001.jpg

Had it wrapped

P1040083.jpg

Picked up a Toy Hauler in Maryland before hitting the Buds Creek national

72AA6B06-823F-464B-8987-D71C77DD305C-3529-000008798D5764CE.jpg

Ah! I've seen you on TT. Welcome to DBA! :thumb:

the hitch height is two fold....the BV has a custom low boy step bumper and the hitch comes out below that so the hitch is about 10 inches off the ground. Also adding air bags.

94dadbb2.jpg

the hitch height is two fold....the BV has a custom low boy step bumper and the hitch comes out below that so the hitch is about 10 inches off the ground. Also adding air bags.

94dadbb2.jpg

We got air bags for our truck after getting our toy hauler fifth wheel. They are the bees knees.

plan is to add the air bags plus.... the hitch was lowered....so I hope to get add a std height hitch and cut a hole in the stainless bumper to slide the receiver in

James

Staff member
you can maybe fit the bike in the jeep if you remove some seats :thinking:
Ever heard of a trailer? :noidea:

A pretty small portion of the miles on my truck were for the bike and other "truck" things. Which is one of the main reasons why I bought my SUV. Gets much better gas mileage and can still haul stuff in a trailer. Sorry if it doesn't look cool enough for you.

Ever heard of a trailer? :noidea:

A pretty small portion of the miles on my truck were for the bike and other "truck" things. Which is one of the main reasons why I bought my SUV. Gets much better gas mileage and can still haul stuff in a trailer. Sorry if it doesn't look cool enough for you.
haha, I was joking about putting it in the jeep. I am kinda figuring the same thing out as you, No need for my big truck other then the dirt bike :/ lol