Show Us Your Tattoo's

Nice Tatt 209. BTW:prof:Nobody better start on him for flowers and butterflies on his back.

It's all good Jhutch. You sound like a kind, productive member of society. That's what matters most in my opinion, not what you look like.

It really doesnt matter to me. I may not understand it but, I'll ride with you even if you have a flaming motorhome tatt OR floppy ears, just as long as you dont ride a Honda!:P

Group Hug!:hug:
Uhhhh, Sun, I do believe 209 is a member of the fairer sex........:prof: as to the rest of your post - :thumb:

Talk about a king cobra tattoo..:devil:

Come on Shorty, just one more post?...Please!!!!

:thinking:
Wake up - 5:30am
Work out - (I'll give you the standard hr) - 6:30am
Change clothes, pick up employees - 7:00am.
Work 16hrs - 11:00pm
Work on bikes/ride (Must have lights on bike), take kids out, etc. - 12:00am or 1:00am
Put kids to bed - 1:00am ( I hope they are old enough to be up that late)
Work out again - (another 1hr) 2:00am
Shower and go to bed - 2:30am.

Wow, you sure get a lot done on only 3hrs of sleep each day...:thumb:

CDA Out!
ill gladly post pictures of my day throughout the day.. and yes most of the past 3 weeks have been literally a few hours of sleep :D notice most of my posts have been late at night and early in the morning :thumb: or should I say 2 in the morning and then around the time the sun comes up. everything inbetween is total chaos. maybe there devil helps me do it

All I can say is ...... WTF is this thread about? Stupid things we do for attention we didn't get when we were kids? Or .... Show us your tattoos? Most tattoos have meaning behind them, I find no meaning in the piercing/mutilating your body, except maybe for attention? I am still trying to wrap my brain around that one!!! I have a pierced ear (1/L) small hole, wife did it with a needle, potato and I drank the booze, and ZERO Tattoos. I don't even use the dam thing any more. Hahaha.

All I can say is ...... WTF is this thread about? Stupid things we do for attention we didn't get when we were kids? Or .... Show us your tattoos? Most tattoos have meaning behind them, I find no meaning in the piercing/mutilating your body, except maybe for attention? I am still trying to wrap my brain around that one!!! I have a pierced ear (1/L) small hole, wife did it with a needle, potato and I drank the booze, and ZERO Tattoos. I don't even use the dam thing any more. Hahaha.
:thumb:

No shit! If any of my kids start pulling this, I'll have to ask them what is the attention you are looking for that mom or I neglected to give you? Yah, I have a 21yo daughter that did the belly, monroe, tongue pierce for 2 years, (she has since removed them all) she still has 4 Tattoos...Stupid!!!! Rose on her shoulder, a 13 on her ankle and two butterflies on her pelvic/hips (what ever!!) Can't take those out like a pierce. I have a 22yo daughter that did the nose pierce for a year..makes me want to pick my nose, puke! Now T2, 19yo boy, he goes out and gets a naked lady, smoking a joint with pot leaves covering her nipples and va-jay-jay on his lower leg. What ever, Tells me he thought for a long time on what he wanted..Yah, ok..about 15 minutes and was probably supper stoned during decision making time!!!!hahaha, going to live with that the rest of your life. Thank God no one is looking into gauging. Who and what's next?
We are father and mother to 6 kids and thats the generation idea would be my best guess...I am #8 of 8 that spans 1948 through 1962 and not ONE of us 4 boys and 4 girls have tattoos or funky piercing. Must be because I was the last of the baby boomers, go figure, different generation. We invented Skate Boards and BMX. Grew up with Psychedelics, Peace and Love. Must be an angry generation out there for all the body piercing stuff, maybe wrong drugs. I still just don't get it!! I have asked my girls about it and they can't give me a strait answer either.
I still LOVE my kids for all the STUPID things they do but if you can't give a strait answer, have solid meaning you must be looking for attention. Now that all the piercing and tattoos on the girls have stopped, I am pretty sure it was just a phase they seen in the crowed they hung with. T2 on the other hand is a different story, that boy has ALWAYS marched to his own beat of the drum, since he came out and breathed his first. :D

Did you do that for attention :noidea:

:smirk:

Uhhhh, Sun, I do believe 209 is a member of the fairer sex........:prof: as to the rest of your post - :thumb:

Well I'll be.....
I had no idea LOL Im usually the one being mistaken for a dude:lol:

Well heck, then those flowers and butterflies look damn fine on HER back. But who am I to say what looks "good" or "right?"

209's a girl.....hot damn! Good to know and see:thumb: Sorry 209, dont mean to offend. I am very glad your here AND a girl:hug:

No shit! If any of my kids start pulling this, I'll have to ask them what is the attention you are looking for that mom or I neglected to give you? Yah, I have a 21yo daughter that did the belly, monroe, tongue pierce for 2 years, (she has since removed them all) she still has 4 Tattoos...Stupid!!!! Rose on her shoulder, a 13 on her ankle and two butterflies on her pelvic/hips (what ever!!) Can't take those out like a pierce. I have a 22yo daughter that did the nose pierce for a year..makes me want to pick my nose, puke! Now T2, 19yo boy, he goes out and gets a naked lady, smoking a joint with pot leaves covering her nipples and va-jay-jay on his lower leg. What ever, Tells me he thought for a long time on what he wanted..Yah, ok..about 15 minutes and was probably supper stoned during decision making time!!!!hahaha, going to live with that the rest of your life. Thank God no one is looking into gauging. Who and what's next?
We are father and mother to 6 kids and thats the generation idea would be my best guess...I am #8 of 8 that spans 1948 through 1962 and not ONE of us 4 boys and 4 girls have tattoos or funky piercing. Must be because I was the last of the baby boomers, go figure, different generation. We invented Skate Boards and BMX. Grew up with Psychedelics, Peace and Love. Must be an angry generation out there for all the body piercing stuff, maybe wrong drugs. I still just don't get it!! I have asked my girls about it and they can't give me a strait answer either.
I still LOVE my kids for all the STUPID things they do but if you can't give a strait answer, have solid meaning you must be looking for attention. Now that all the piercing and tattoos on the girls have stopped, I am pretty sure it was just a phase they seen in the crowed they hung with. T2 on the other hand is a different story, that boy has ALWAYS marched to his own beat of the drum, since he came out and breathed his first. :D

As for my kids... where do I start...

My oldest daughter (now 27 living on her own)after being told that tattoos were not allowed while living at home... A respect thing for M & D... she went against it and snuck one onto her lower back. Young sister rated on her ... pretty funny situation. She has since gotten a naked "devil/angel" girl on her shoulder... looks are similar to moms. :shocked: yeah, not a good move... I always mention to my wife that it DOES look a lot like her. :mad: is what I get. Now shes got a horshoe on her foot witho our families last name initials inside it.

Our son whio is 24 has NO tat's he understands the respect thing plus I don't think he knows what he wants for life. Instead he pierced his ears AND his nose... :loco: what ever.

The youngest is 15... she pierced her own lip once got infected... then her belly button, same thing... both have since healed but she's keptthe BB ring thing... this TOO didn't go over well in the REZidence. :crazy:

KIDS..... and to think we wanted them :smirk:

NEXT???? :wiggle:

Nice Tatt 209. BTW:prof:Nobody better start on him for flowers and butterflies on his back.

It's all good Jhutch. You sound like a kind, productive member of society. That's what matters most in my opinion, not what you look like.

It really doesnt matter to me. I may not understand it but, I'll ride with you even if you have a flaming motorhome tatt OR floppy ears, just as long as you dont ride a Honda!:P

Group Hug!:hug:
Lol thank you, and nobody better start of me from having flowers and butterflies on my back because I'm a girl-.-