Show Us Your Tattoo's

First tattoo, I still need to go in for some color touch ups on the flowers but here we go lol.
385690_10150696048109207_817694206_9065030_1737724475_n.jpg

if you wear tight jeans i would call you a flaming faggot right to your face :lol:

you know i use to like you but now that i know you wear skinny pants :naughty: stretched ears tattoos horns or branding i could give two shits but when you wear those tight jeans thats trumps all and i cant associate myself with a grown man who wears those.

:prof: no man should be wearing pants that are styled for women :lol:

even garys kid gets a pass because welll hes a kid. you on the other hand are a grown ass man... you should know better
dude seriously, you put up a pic of your giant spiderman tattoo, sporting a PONYTAIL and wearing a pair of old nasty shorts under a pair of sweatpants. you play fantasy computer games and your gonna tell me i should know better. get a life. :clap:

btw- ive ridden bmx for 15 years :naughty:

dude seriously, you put up a pic of your giant spiderman tattoo, sporting a PONYTAIL and wearing a pair of old nasty shorts under a pair of sweatpants. you play fantasy computer games and your gonna tell me i should know better. get a life. :clap:

btw- ive ridden bmx for 15 years :naughty:

all of those things are 10000000X cooler then wearing skinny jeans..... id rather be fat lonely and nerdy over wearing skinny jeans any day....

ohh yea what was your response again? i honestly asked you a question in a serious manner and you went full blown retard up in here. once again ill give you one more chance and then its nothing but the above.......

why do you like the ear lobe stretched look on yourself?

also you want to talk about a life? so what life is it that you have? i share mine here and im happy with my life. i really want to know the life of a BMXer that is all demonicly tatted up with stretched ear lobes is lived

I'm not out of highschool. I'm in my 11th year, and I can tell you, most people grew out of that gauged ears/skinny jeans phase.
You might find my facial hair disgusting. :lol: Other than that...no piercings, tattoos, nose rings, floppy ear lobes. The difference is that I was given my looks by God. Nothing about me is unnatural, per say. You yourself is changing your body by stetching your ears

What I dont understand is why you like it. I can explain the things I like. It just seems like a fad to me.
If you can give me reasons why you like stretched ears and skinny jeans, then I'll give it to ya.
i like them for the same reason people like tattoos.
and you dont need to ask me. i dont give a flying fuck if you give it to me:moon:
and i can tell you this- were from two different places. i dont know any rednecks :P travel around the country... youll see lots of different people.

i like them for the same reason people like tattoos.
well thats the most vague answer i have ever heard.

so let me get this straight... you have a bunch of demonic tattoo's so is the reason you stretch your ear lobes is you want to look evil? or is it like you said earlyer you jsut like the evil image look... so how does stretching your ear lobes fit into that?

you'll give me one more chance? hahaha please don't fa sham ra me :eek: <br>
hmm, what kind of life do I live? get up at 530- work out. change my clothes- no sweats allowed. pick up my employees- no old fat guys allowed. work 16 hours- with my 'ear plates and demonic tattoos :lol: get home- ride/ work on the bikes/ take the kids out etc. put the kids to sleep- work out again. the use of God in any arguments- just another opinion :thumb:

Nice Tatt 209. BTW:prof:Nobody better start on him for flowers and butterflies on his back.

It's all good Jhutch. You sound like a kind, productive member of society. That's what matters most in my opinion, not what you look like.

It really doesnt matter to me. I may not understand it but, I'll ride with you even if you have a flaming motorhome tatt OR floppy ears, just as long as you dont ride a Honda!:P

Group Hug!:hug: