Show Us Your Tattoo's

IMO, Male: ear plate, holes, 00 and or bigger, two earring instead of one left, tung pierce etc. is the same as sagging your pants. It is GAY! No ands, if, or whats about it, it is 100% GAY.
Tats are 1000% different than piercing.

also tight jeans :prof: guys.... if i can see the change in your pocket your jeans are prolly made for a woman.

:naughty: Wait a minute! Jr likes them skinny jeans, but he does have a purdy mouth. :lol::lol::lol:
They are in the boys section at sears, I know I paid for them but say they are goofy. Give me 501's or a good pair of wranglers, even if all I wear is shorts and "T" shirts ALL THE TIME!

:naughty: Wait a minute! Jr likes them skinny jeans, but he does have a purdy mouth. :lol::lol::lol:
They are in the boys section at sears, I know I paid for them but say they are goofy. Give me 501's or a good pair of wranglers, even if all I wear is shorts and "T" shirts ALL THE TIME!

just like my generation started the "sagging" fad and now regrets it... he will look back in 20 years and wonder WTF was i thinking. Every Generation has em... tell me you never owned a pair of parachute pants :P

and my fav pair of jeans i ever found are high Sierra's :thumb:

My Daughter has larger holes. I personally dont care for it. They arnt gaping big ones but bigger then a normal post and I dont understand it. If anything I find it a mascualine touch on a woman and my daughter is not masculine. Im not sure why she iikes it. Im not sure why she likes some of the music she listens to either. For that matter I dont care for some of the clothes she wears but thankfully they are not slutty. Regardless, Im proud of her and happy to call her my Daughter and to each their own.
Here's my Daughter since I dont have a tatt and she's got the piercings. Oh and because there isnt a "Show us your family" thread.
Sorry, Im having a proud Mama moment. Her nose is pierced, and in this pic she has a tiny diamond in her nose and you can see how big her ear holes are. They are as wide as those earrings! Ugh! This is her with Valentino Rossi, A Moto GP Champion. I just noticed in this pic his ears are slightly larger gauge too.
228991_10150251709777113_519322112_7337971_7499795_n.jpg

Here is a more normal pic of her. So yea, that's my girl!
409465_10150446987027113_519322112_8373730_1029392810_n.jpg

Sorry, I got carried away:D
Carry on.....
:focus:
SHOW US YOUR TATTS!
I SAID TATTS! not ....:smirk:

Sun ever straight out ask her why she likes it?

also can they fix earlobes if you decide you dont want stretched flappy skin hanging off your ear anymore?

Sun ever straight out ask her why she likes it?

also can they fix earlobes if you decide you dont want stretched flappy skin hanging off your ear anymore?

Maybe they can tie them in a knot. Or use it as a hairband.
I've seen on TV, someone would take the flap of lobe and wrap it over the top of their ear. :f:ing disgusting.

My Daughter has larger holes. I personally dont care for it. They arnt gaping big ones but bigger then a normal post and I dont understand it. If anything I find it a mascualine touch on a woman and my daughter is not masculine. Im not sure why she iikes it. Im not sure why she likes some of the music she listens to either. For that matter I dont care for some of the clothes she wears but thankfully they are not slutty. Regardless, Im proud of her and happy to call her my Daughter and to each their own.
Here's my Daughter since I dont have a tatt and she's got the piercings. Oh and because there isnt a "Show us your family" thread.
Sorry, Im having a proud Mama moment. Her nose is pierced, and in this pic she has a tiny diamond in her nose and you can see how big her ear holes are. They are as wide as those earrings! Ugh! This is her with Valentino Rossi, A Moto GP Champion. I just noticed in this pic his ears are slightly larger gauge too.

Carry on.....
SHOW US YOUR TATTS!
Pretty kid just like mom! :thumb:
Hey, I am just wondering where the hell that other hand with the camera comes from over her right shoulder. I can tell one is Valentino's but WTF is the other one?

Carry on.....
SHOW US YOUR TATTS!
Your daughter is beautiful Sun.

totally gay huh?
lol
stupid shit like that is why I get so defensive. somebody that simply doesn't like something, calls there opinion fact. and of course, they haven't the slightest clue what their talking about...
I wear tight pants, I have alot of tattoos, i do tattoos, 5 of my close friends OWN shops, I have stretched ears, a few piercings, and I guess I'm gay :confused: GIRLS like it. alot. oh wait, you mean gay as in stupid? or something that gay people do? :noidea: my info COMES FROM the source. not the TV :lol: tattoo/ bodymod shapes my life just as much as my bike. walk into a shop and ask them if they've ever heard of ear plates :lol::lol: you might as well go to a bike shop and order a power band. and look around while your there, I bet most of the people there have stretched ears :eek: they must be gay too!
my fiance has 1" tunnels
is she gay too?
uploadfromtaptalk1335151798887.jpguploadfromtaptalk1335151823095.jpg