Show Us Your Tattoo's

Initially, I didn't like you Travace. I thought you were a dick!

But I've grown to like your point of view, at times, and I have to respect it! Kudos to you! no?

I'll bet if we ever met, we would have a high time busting balls, no?

I like your vids and ride reports! I always watch them! Very cool!

And you have some good things to say!

We are not that far apart on what we like and do...

But seriously, really inked dudes are scorned for life if you want a real job and you are not already an expert in your profession... Just sayin!
John
IM covered, and have 2'' tunnels in my ears .. I've managed 2 respected restaurants, graduated cosmotology school and banked massive tips from 'untattooed' people. worked my way up through a couple construction companies, got on with a premier painting/drywall company where I met my mentor. after 3 years of working there, learning more about life than I ever would have otherwise, started my own business with nothing but the bare necessities.. I BID, WORK, MEET, CALL, STOCK, CLEAN OUT, AND GET PAID. all with more ink than skin :wink:
I rarely have an actual problem because of tattoos. anyone that says they do, probably wouldn't get that job without em anyways :lol: and yes, 99 percent of people with REAL tattoos, are friendly, respectful, hardworking (tats cost $$$) people. sure theres dickheads, but are all people without em 'good'? watch the news tonight, and tell me how many people that are robbing places, shooting people, stealing dirt bikes, selling drugs, and streaking through a high school football game, have tattoos. :rolleyes: I BET MORE AREN'T 'SCORNED FOR LIFE'... so should I sit here and say, uh ooh, theres another guy with no tattoos, LOCK THE DOORS, I think hes looking for SOMETHING TO STEAL... HE STEEEAAAALING SHIT!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol: nope, I 'judge' people on how they conduct their lives. not on what they look like. TATTOOS AND FRESH TRACK MARKS ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS. :wink:

Didn't even notice this thread, just got my first one today.

tattoo.jpg

Didn't even notice this thread, just got my first one today.

tattoo.jpg

not playing around for a first tattoo. i have some of the area's you got but more on the meat not the middle.... i have heard the middle where your sternum is can be one of the most painfull places to get tattooed.

as for the work... :thumb: i think they did a good job. It looks pretty fresh in the pic. would like to see it when its all healed and not so pink around the edges.

not playing around for a first tattoo. i have some of the area's you got but more on the meat not the middle.... i have heard the middle where your sternum is can be one of the most painfull places to get tattooed.

as for the work... :thumb: i think they did a good job. It looks pretty fresh in the pic. would like to see it when its all healed and not so pink around the edges.

That's what the tattoo artist said, go big or go home lol. It was a little painful when he was shading but other then that it didn't hurt that bad.

Yeah I took that picture within two hours of it being done. I'll post a pic when its fully healed up :thumb:

almost exactly 5 years ago i was at a tattoo expo getting tatted up. here is a pic of me getting some of my back done at that tattoo expo.
2iafpsw.jpg

after having 4 hours of one of the biggest pieces being done at the entire expo leaving the place was not so easy. every wanted me to take my shirt off :lol:

yea be careful. sounds like they went kinda deep on ya. dont go in the ocean or any pools. I like to use A&D ointment but i guess there is some new stuff that is really good ... ill look into it for ya.

Yes it's all black and gray. I watched him dip the needle in, so I know I didn't see red :lol:

I don't know if it was deep or just the shading that made it red. I know he pressed down pretty hard when he shaded.

The A&D is exactly what I'm using now :thumb: