Show Us Your Tattoo's

More youngsters than older chaps I think...
thats prolly true because of the stigmata that use to be associated with tattoos. still most all the men i grew up around had tattoo's.... most were servicemen of some sort tho.

thats prolly true because of the stigmata that use to be associated with tattoos. still most all the men i grew up around had tattoo's.... most were servicemen of some sort tho.
:thumb: But I am talking about nobody posting up their tats on here. I think we have more youngsters signing up recently and they do not have any (yet) so no one is posting. I for one, do not have a tattoo except for the permanent red strip on my :moon:

:thumb: But I am talking about nobody posting up their tats on here. I think we have more youngsters signing up recently and they do not have any (yet) so no one is posting. I for one, do not have a tattoo except for the permanent red strip on my :moon:
i would bet there is more younger people -30 with tattoos then older people +30 with em.

i would bet there is more younger people -30 with tattoos then older people +30 with em.
You correct in today's world, but those under 30's will be old one day with the same tats.

I think we have had more under 21's sign up lately though...

You correct in today's world, but those under 30's will be old one day with the same tats.

I think we have had more under 21's sign up lately though...

yea i would hope that one who is thinking of getting a tattoo will consider this when deciding on a tattoo.

its something i 100% accept about my back tattoo. I will either have to get it touched up or let it turn into a blurry faded mess.

What do yall think about branding? I'd consider that over a real tattoo. :devil: And I dont mean being branded by a thumper's header.

All I know if scarification by cutting is absolutely nucking futs.

I doubt I'd ever get anything though. I'll let my scars tell stories.

What do yall think about branding? I'd consider that over a real tattoo. :devil: And I dont mean being branded by a thumper's header.

All I know if scarification by cutting is absolutely nucking futs.

I doubt I'd ever get anything though. I'll let my scars tell stories.
branding is way more dangerous. way more painful as well.

to each their own so i wouldn't talk shit but i have never seen a branding i liked

I think it's a little cooler (no pun intented). :smirk:

Have you seen that scarification through cutting? It's facked up...hard.

NOT FOR WEAK STOMACHS. You been warned...

http://www.oddee.com/item_97230.aspx

How is this legal? :lol:

like i said to each their own but i dont think it looks cool at all. besides you are so limited on what you can do. Id say if you want that raised look i would go the implant + tattoo route.

the gnarliest body modifications i have come across yet is eyeball tattooing....
eye-tattoo-injection.jpg