Show Us Your Tattoo's

14158t-tattoo-1.jpg

Got this back in 06...Let the hateing begin lol

Hahaha... I have a few fords... Chevy guy here though... Ive always really had a ford truck in the fleet.. But i mud race chevys.. Much cheaper to build... cheaper performance.. More abundance of parts...More parts interchange:prof::prof:

Celebrities are starting to have tattoos removed. I can agree that tattoos are more tolerated, but certain job requirements will not allow for a tattoo to be shown.

I had added that to my post but decided to remove it......not sure that is still being enforced. I would think so in the case you're representing the company, they wouldn't want to put anything out there that may tarnish their name!

I had added that to my post but decided to remove it......not sure that is still being enforced. I would think so in the case you're representing the company, they wouldn't want to put anything out there that may tarnish their name!

its still being used. my wifes work dont allow visual tattoo's ... they are not that anal about it tho. Sure if you go out and get a tattoo scene of lesbian's on your arm or get your face tattooed you will loose your job but a small tattoo on the wrist is acceptable.

its still being used. my wifes work dont allow visual tattoo's ... they are not that anal about it tho. Sure if you go out and get a tattoo scene of lesbian's on your arm or get your face tattooed you will loose your job but a small tattoo on the wrist is acceptable.

I worked with a guy "yeeeeears" ago who was an ex-biker (or still was without a bike...:smirk:) who had sleeves of the usual stuff for a biker, crapped out, FTW, skulls, "SS" (no swastika that I can remember), Harley Wings....He was told he would not be considered for a source inspection job unless he wore long sleeves everyday no matter what the temp was...he agreed and held up his side of the deal. Didn't cut his long hair until 6 months later though...no such thing as a clean cut biker right...:thinking:...

:lol: sun good try :P

anyhow just wanted to bump this thread.... been a long time and we have a lot of new members.... id like to see some tats if you have em.