Show Us Your Tattoo's

It's a work in progress, I'd tell more, but I have to get ready for a job interview, hope I get it.
face_tattoo_2.jpg

lol this guy has been all over a lot of those tv shows about inmates and what not.

I've always wanted to get a tat of a squirel on the inside of my leg,reaching up, like he is trying to get some nuts:thumb:

haha that'd be so great! my buddies aunt has a guy pushing a lawn mower... you guess where :smrik:

heres one i want... my bro drew it up after i heard a preacher one sunday and got the idea in my head... don't know where or how big i want it though

Picture0001.jpg

We used to wear rings like this

german_chrome_dome_helmet_ring.png

so one day, I was wearing this ring, thinking to myself ( in a drunken state ) " damn I want this on my finger forever. " So we inked it. Seriously thinking about it getting lazer'd.

I also have a full leg sleeve on my left leg.

so one day, I was wearing this ring, thinking to myself ( in a drunken state ) " damn I want this on my finger forever. " So we inked it. Seriously thinking about it getting lazer'd.

hahaha that reminds me of a story about DEEEEE, .... :lol: :devil:

I have 4 roses, 2 on each hip, heart behind ear, a crown with my moms initials on my side,my feet and wrists..... hahahaha

less talk more pics