Other Show Off Your Green Machine

My 2000 KDX 200. It is rideable as is but will be getting a re-build just as soon as I get done with my CR250. So far all I've done to it since I bought it this past July is install a Dyna Ring. Will be grafting a CR250 front end onto it and doing a general rebuild (shock service, top end, new suspension bearings, RB head and carb mods.....).

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

My 2000 KDX 200. It is rideable as is but will be getting a re-build just as soon as I get done with my CR250. So far all I've done to it since I bought it this past July is install a Dyna Ring. Will be grafting a CR250 front end onto it and doing a general rebuild (shock service, top end, new suspension bearings, RB head and carb mods.....).

Cool. Be sure to do a thread and post the pics of your tear down and rebuild progress!

i love them bikes... i used to have a 87 model... beat it to death too

waste-management-truck.jpg