should i sell my 85 for $800?

what im gonna do with the cash is, buy a 125, no bikes lined up, and for a bike i really want i would need 1400 range. my dad told me he would sell 2 of our guns, 1 of our guitars, and i will sell my xbox to the local pawn shop (i should get close to another 800) then i would have the money for a badass 125 or a 2005-2007 250f

Well since your funds are limited I would stick with a 125 plan... Its way cheaper to maintain and when ridden correctly almost as fast as the 250F's

Well since your funds are limited I would stick with a 125 plan... Its way cheaper to maintain and when ridden correctly almost as fast as the 250F's

i like 2 strokes, i just dont like the spinning... if one got good traction and didn't bog so bad i may like them better... my dad plowed me over while i was riding my rm coz he was following me and i went to hit a hill gave it the gas and it went "bwuuuuhhh" then all i herd was the sond of my dad behind me with the crf wound so it would pull his 200+lbs up the hill the i felt a front brake lever and handle bars in my back...

i like 2 strokes, i just dont like the spinning... if one got good traction and didn't bog so bad i may like them better... my dad plowed me over while i was riding my rm coz he was following me and i went to hit a hill gave it the gas and it went "bwuuuuhhh" then all i herd was the sond of my dad behind me with the crf wound so it would pull his 200+lbs up the hill the i felt a front brake lever and handle bars in my back...

Thats where you learn clutch control for power dispersment.... The same happens on a 250f just not as bad...

Thats where you learn clutch control for power dispersment.... The same happens on a 250f just not as bad...

I agree. If you have bog it's either super rich jetting or bad clutch work.