Should I get Chinese dirt bikes?

So there are some online dirt bikes that I am interested in. But obviously buying Chinese ones isn't the best option and there are better ones out there. It's just that I'm trying to get something that's cheap and not very expensive. Plus I'd like to order them online, since there aren't any good dealers around me.

So help me out, tell me if there are any good ones or if I should get them. I saw this person wrote an article reviewing Apollo dirt bikes, which are Chinese-made. They seem to be pretty positive about them, but I'm not sure if I should trust it and i'd like to get other opinions.

My budget is around $1000 - $1500, maybe a little more if I can spare it.

@jtnkkm - You're all over the map today.
Without knowing where you live its difficult to see whats available in your area. As BigDan has mentioned, $1500 dollars will buy you a very decent bike that will last longer than 3 days, but I dont know of anywhere that you're going to find a bike and deliver it to you for that price.
Its also difficult to recommend a bike for you without some other info, (see the other post you responded to this morning).

Put up some relevant info and we can steer you in the right direction.
And welcome to DBA.

I'm not a fan at all of the Chinese bikes, the one exception though would be Kymco, technically they are Taiwanese and parts are much easier to get than the other offerings. Additionally Kymco has built engines for some of their Japanese counterparts, I believe kawi and Suzuki. But even so I would still go with a jap bike as a first choice in your case.

Additionally Kymco has built engines for some of their Japanese counterparts, I believe kawi and Suzuki.
That makes sense. Those big companies are always trying to find a way to save 1/2 a cent.
Of all the chinese bikes I've seen I dont recall seeing one that didn't run because the rotating assembly failed. It's everything attached to them that fails.
So buy a Kymco. When it stops running, replace the carb and electronics on the engine and throw it into a CR500 frame, and voila! Problem solved.

Should you get an enima even if you don't need it?

NO.....
It will run for ever, but if something breaks, you'll never ride it again. But the good thing is, it will still run. So, start it up in the shed with the doors closed and let her run untill you feel sleepy. This will put you out of your misery for buying it in the first place.
For 500-1500, you can find a good little Jap bike and have fun.

:clap: Yup agree with everything above and in my own experience of Chinese bikes it's the electrics that fail most often causing starting problems, sore right legs and dissapointment to kids every saturday morning,shit wheel assemblies that cause puncture after puncture from shit spokes inside the shit rims, could say its all just our recycled rusty scrap that we (UK+USA) sold to China for decades!
Scotland until 20 -30 ish years ago had a proud and thriving steel industry but it's all gone and now we buy sheet steel for industry from China because they're cheapest! :bonk::banghead:

I think you should buy a Chinese bike. Not only will you get to ride it for 3/4 of an hour, you will get the added bonus of walking the track for an additional 3 hours looking for your header, your kick starter, your gear shifter, at least 50% of the plastics, and most likely, your clutch lever. :thumb: In all seriousness, take the advice above and spend your squish on a decent used Jap bike and treat it with care and it will treat you with care. :cheers:

I think you should buy a Chinese bike. Not only will you get to ride it for 3/4 of an hour, you will get the added bonus of walking the track for an additional 3 hours looking for your header, your kick starter, your gear shifter, at least 50% of the plastics, and most likely, your clutch lever. :thumb: In all seriousness, take the advice above and spend your squish on a decent used Jap bike and treat it with care and it will treat you with care. :cheers:

Been waiting almost a decade to be able to use this line:hail:
Sage advice. :thumb: