Should i buy this?

Should I buy this 2003 RM250 for $1800? Has original front tire, no aftermarket parts. All stock etc...

5I95Kd5F23K53Ic3Jac33c3fef9c1c24a1cda.jpg

Offer 14 and see where he goes...No farkles same old F/T, How is the plastics? I just sold a 03YZ250 for 1400 and put (new tires, F/R fenders and #plates).

nah, I would look for a 05 they have the strongest motor and 04's up have showa suspension 1800 is little high in my way of thinking. I wouldn't pay anything over 1400 for it. 03 tire seems it may be dry rot and need of replacment too. :noidea:

Offer 14 and see where he goes...No farkles same old F/T, How is the plastics? I just sold a 03YZ250 for 1400 and put (new tires, F/R fenders and #plates).

Plastics don't have a scratch on them, it literally looks new besides one or two scratches on right side of frame. So would a REALLY mint bike be worth $1600 or $1700?

Just consider that it probly needs a carb cleaning, suspension oil change, brake bleeding, new tire(s), bearings greesed, stuff like that when setting a price

Just consider that it probly needs a carb cleaning, suspension oil change, brake bleeding, new tire(s), bearings greesed, stuff like that when setting a price

I've definitely considered that... I've got all week off so I would have plenty of time to do all that stuff. I'm gonna throw in a piston and rings, i've got a new set of good tires in my shop (so all set there)... I've got bars, and even tho i don't even own a rm250 i have some spare parts for some various years of zook 125's and 250's.

well if you don't own a RM250 you are in for a treat!!! Trust me, that bike handles like its on a rail even with a 9.5 frame it will outshine many other new bikes.:thumb:

For now i'm just gonna sit back and see if it gets reduced again... i'll prolly make an offer next week, it's been on CL for three weeks now.