Shorty Problem :lol:

never said i couldn't ... shit if i had to i would do a full jump if the bike is too tall or realistically just always do a one footed rolling start and try to find a rock to stop next to :P. I rode with a real short dude that would do this and he was a pretty dam good rider.

well this is a timely thread. The family went riding yesterday. My daughter Emily is 18, 5-03, 100lbs. She is on a 02 KX100. She told me it is feeling small. We happen to have a 93 KX125 chassis with a KDX200 motor in it that used to be my wifes bike. It is also lowered 2 inches front n rear. Emily has ridin it before, but the suspension is too stiff with stock springs. So, Im gonna get lighter springs and let her ride it for a trip and see what she thinks.

The 150r will do nothing for you, same size as the KX, same size wheels, etc, dont know what the guys are thinking here.

well this is a timely thread. The family went riding yesterday. My daughter Emily is 18, 5-03, 100lbs. She is on a 02 KX100. She told me it is feeling small. We happen to have a 93 KX125 chassis with a KDX200 motor in it that used to be my wifes bike. It is also lowered 2 inches front n rear. Emily has ridin it before, but the suspension is too stiff with stock springs. So, Im gonna get lighter springs and let her ride it for a trip and see what she thinks.

The 150r will do nothing for you, same size as the KX, same size wheels, etc, dont know what the guys are thinking here.

Easy, they think Hondas are all that. NOT! :P

Well that's ironic :lol:

Tell me how she likes it! I'm really thinking I should go that route, how much did it cost to get it lowered? :thumb:

Easy, they think Hondas are all that. NOT! :P

+1 :lol:

Ghetto Lowering: Buy the tallest bar clamps or whatever there called you can find and slide the forks down in the trees. Put a lowering link on the back or let a suspension shop set it up so it matches the forks

If I rode MX it wouldn't be a big problem, but the dog paddle thing is the best example When I sit on a 125 feet straight down I can't touch the ground at all.
Just put one foot on one peg and on on the ground and lean it a little I'm to short to put both legs down and I ride basically they same cr as u except mine is a 250 if I were u I would just ride ur 125