Shorty Problem :lol:

Well to start off I am 16 and 5'3(with flip flops on :lol:) my mother and her side of the family barely reach the 5 foot range so I don't think I will be doing much more growing, I currently ride a 01 KX100, It lacks power in the sand but is the perfect seat height for me and is awesome for me in single track. We have a 2000 CR125 that I have no problem with the power but am intimidated by it because I cannot touch the ground easily at ALL. So I have thought of maybe looking into a KTM 105sx or look into a 125 smoker and lowering it but still not sure if I will get use to the size/weight. Just as a side note sometimes when I ride and stand I feel very uncomfortable on the KX100 It's starting to feel like my previous bikes did when I outgrew them :thinking: any opinions would be nice :thumb:

4x4 chunks of wood screwed to the bottom of you boots. :smirk:
Not many MXrs. An reach the ground, it is nice to dab or dog paddle when needed. There are plenty of suspension mods to lower any bike. Look into it once you find the bike you like.

I didn't look at the exact specs, but when I was out bike shopping recently the ktm's felt like they welcome a low in-seam more than the japs.
105sx?

4x4 chunks of wood screwed to the bottom of you boots. :smirk:
Not many MXrs. An reach the ground, it is nice to dab or dog paddle when needed. There are plenty of suspension mods to lower any bike. Look into it once you find the bike you like.

If I rode MX it wouldn't be a big problem, but the dog paddle thing is the best example When I sit on a 125 feet straight down I can't touch the ground at all.

I didn't look at the exact specs, but when I was out bike shopping recently the ktm's felt like they welcome a low in-seam more than the japs.
105sx?

Are you suggesting a 105sx? or are you questioning it?

Well I really like the 03 and newer kx125s

suggesting

I kinda want one but as I said in chat, why something you already have (not exactly the same thing but they are both 2 stroke superminis). Not sure if I'd like the transition from a kx100 to crf150r. I just don't know if I will a bike bike because it's not as easy to man handle around on and off the bike. When I am pushing our 125 I feel like I'm gonna poke my eye out on the handle bar :lol:

the 150r is a bad ass bike
I have a friend with one that (used too) ride it balls out and be mid to front pack in school boy (run what ya brung)

the 150r is a bad ass bike
I have a friend with one that (used too) ride it balls out and be mid to front pack in school boy (run what ya brung)

Any full size 125 MX bike will be too tall. Take a serious look at the 150r.

I don't know about a crf150r. I feel like the power difference wouldn't be very different from the bike I'm on now. And I'm kind of a 2 stroke person :thinking: