Shops

:thumb: That'd be awesome come winter.

Someday I'd like to have a shop that's pristine enough that you could eat off the floor. :shocked: :rocker:

That's like a pristine bike. A waste. Use it!

Can't have thata clean a shop that's also a workin shop.

BTW... the REZ has been TraV and Timo-proofed..... :clap: ..... unless they try real hard to get in and if that's the case there's no stoppin anyone. But if tyhey do try I'll know who did it! :smirk: ..... Vee have pictcha's .........:camera: ... and documented proof ......:whistle:

Carry on!! :hifive:

BTW... the REZ has been TraV and Timo-proofed..... :clap: ..... unless they try real hard to get in and if that's the case there's no stoppin anyone. But if tyhey do try I'll know who did it! :smirk: ..... Vee have pictcha's .........:camera: ... and documented proof ......:whistle:

Carry on!! :hifive:

I can't stand when I'm told something can't be done.:thinking: :devil: and the best one for last :moon:

I can't stand when I'm told something can't be done.:thinking: :devil: and the best one for last :moon:

That wasn't a challenge...:naughty: I'm thinking that if someone tried "breaking in" AGAIN they'd have to do some damage and I wouldn't want to...
1) FIX IT... :foul:
2) Take drastic measures... :busted:

and ass for the last shot.... no pics of ass just mugs! :P

That wasn't a challenge...:naughty: I'm thinking that if someone tried "breaking in" AGAIN they'd have to do some damage and I wouldn't want to...
1) FIX IT... :foul:
2) Take drastic measures... :busted:

and ass for the last shot.... no pics of ass just mugs! :P

That's the part I find interesting :busted: :smirk: and oh yeah, :moon:

I'll send you my bill for the security consultation later.

That's the part I find interesting :busted: :smirk: and oh yeah, :moon:

I know that... that's why I WOULDN'T LIKE IT VERY MUCH if it happened again...:cool: because it wouldn't go back together without rebuilding!!! :foul: IF you know what I mean. .......... KAPEESH??? :thumb: