Amatuer Shamrock MC Dual Euro Scrambles

Let's talk lap times.....

Some of those ladies crushed it based on the first results that were released. I mean how many of us can run a 4 second 10 mile loop?
Will they ever get the lap times figured out?

Well, while we are eating for CDA to tell the rest of the story as Paul Harvey would say. I'll wrap up my day with the following.

@EvilGenius and his daughter came out and entered their very first races as well. They came out with the goal of "finishing". I am happy to say that both finished their respective races and came back with smiles on their faces! Good job and we hope to see you out for many more events.
[/QUOTE]

Lies! My goal was not just to finish...my goal was to finish AND not visit the ER!

Here is a pic of the 18 yr old Minion at the starting line for her first race ever:

image.jpeg

This is her wishing her bike had that magic button. She missed that sign dropping and wondered why everyone else took off. Did I mention this was her first race ever? I seriously doubt she has ever watched a race either. Btw, she is the one in the pink.

image.jpeg

Here I am looking awesome before my first race ever. Of course I have seen a race before....I watched the start of the minions race!

image.jpeg

The minion didn't get a pic of my amazing start. You will just have take my word for the fact that I was really, really almost kinda fast, in a slow sorta way.

As for the final race results, I do not see how the place I finished, or just how many people I beat is important in a thread talking about racing. Clearly - and this goes without saying - but I did really really well compared to all the people who did not race. In fact I beat every one of them. So where is my trophy!

@EvilGenius and his daughter came out and entered their very first races as well. They came out with the goal of "finishing". I am happy to say that both finished their respective races and came back with smiles on their faces! Good job and we hope to see you out for many more events.

Lies! My goal was not just to finish...my goal was to finish AND not visit the ER!

Here is a pic of the 18 yr old Minion at the starting line for her first race ever:

View attachment 27418

This is her wishing her bike had that magic button. She missed that sign dropping and wondered why everyone else took off. Did I mention this was her first race ever? I seriously doubt she has ever watched a race either. Btw, she is the one in the pink.

View attachment 27417

Here I am looking awesome before my first race ever. Of course I have seen a race before....I watched the start of the minions race!

View attachment 27419

The minion didn't get a pic of my amazing start. You will just have take my word for the fact that I was really, really almost kinda fast, in a slow sorta way.

As for the final race results, I do not see how the place I finished, or just how many people I beat is important in a thread talking about racing. Clearly - and this goes without saying - but I did really really well compared to all the people who did not race. In fact I beat every one of them. So where is my trophy![/QUOTE]

Here is your trophy. :finger:

:smirk:

Well, while we are eating for CDA to tell the rest of the story .
I have no idea what Rack is trying to say here....My story is over. I show'd up, elbowed my way pass Rack on both races, finished OK and had a good time.....The End.