Server Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

James

Staff member
Looks like somebody forgot to feed the hamster as the site was down this morning. :bonk:

Sorry for the inconvenience.

P.S. It was thanks to a router (network) issue with the webhost. According to their support forums a large group was affected. :shocked:

oh.. you must have been caught up in the 1and1 world wide outage, almost 2 hours?

Those things do happen...

It was horrible I tell you. I got up, turned on the computer and I could not get my morning fix. :shocked: Glad it is up and running now.

James

Staff member
oh.. you must have been caught up in the 1and1 world wide outage, almost 2 hours?

Those things do happen...
Yup, we use 1&1.
Its actually happened twice, again around 2pam EST. According their update they've been upgrading "stuff". :noidea:

BTW I can't :bleep: to much though as this is only the second time in 1 1/2 years that the server's been down because of an issue with the webhost. All the other times were me. :pout: :D
It was horrible I tell you. I got up, turned on the computer and I could not get my morning fix. :shocked: Glad it is up and running now.
You and me both. :(

Yup, we use 1&1.
Its actually happened twice, again around 2pam EST. According their update they've been upgrading "stuff". :noidea:

:(

What time is that? Some time in the late morn-noon.:confused: You Easterners have some strange clocks.:smirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.