Seriously, are there any ladies, not guys on here?

James

Staff member
I just set the time to pick it up...Monday evening:thumb: Im so excited and a little nervous. It has been a while since I have been on the dirt. Wishing it was a 250 but damn happy it's a 450! In a perfect world I would own both. Down the road I hope for a "pefect world." Then the 450 can be my Husband's bike the few times he decides to ride, and mine when the terrain calls for it. I'll post up pics after I pick it up and after Im done making love with it hehe...:ride: What can I say? I La,la,la LOVE my dirt bikes!
I can relate. :bonk:, couple more months. :banana:

We'll be waiting for those pictures. :thumb:

:lol: Is your hubby going to get jealous?

I can relate. :bonk:, couple more months. :banana:

We'll be waiting for those pictures. :thumb:

:lol: Is your hubby going to get jealous?

No he is not jealous. He knows he cant compete with "the machine":lol: plus he likes the mood it puts me in and the big smile on my face. If Im happy he's happy if you know what I mean:thumb:
And I surely cant compete with his hockey stick. That is his first love since age 4 LOL Sheesh! He has been with her twice a week for almost the entire 26 years I've been with him.
Yep....we both have our passions:devil: Both equally important to us.

Waiting to get back on the dirt sorta sucks doesnt it James? Nothing really replaces it. Speaking of dirt, we're on it now, I like the dirt background on the site:thumb: Looks like the perfect soil to rip on! Soon James, soon!

James

Staff member
No he is not jealous. He knows he cant compete with "the machine":lol: plus he likes the mood it puts me in and the big smile on my face. If Im happy he's happy if you know what I mean:thumb:
And I surely cant compete with his hockey stick. That is his first love since age 4 LOL Sheesh! He has been with her twice a week for almost the entire 26 years I've been with him.
ahh I do remember now that you'd said something about his hockey addiction, I'm sure we can all relate. :thumb:
Waiting to get back on the dirt sorta sucks doesnt it James? Nothing really replaces it. Speaking of dirt, we're on it now, I like the dirt background on the site:thumb: Looks like the perfect soil to rip on! Soon James, soon!
Yeah I'm ready to go put some laps down. :ride:

:lol: I went through a couple "flavors" of dirt before finding this one, it took a couple weeks before I stopped reaching out to touch it though. :smirk:

Good thing I read on...I was beginning to wonder what the hech you were talkin about...:shocked:...Big smiles, I'm happy, He's happy...His hockey stick.....:smirk:...As long as everyone's happy then I'm happy too....:thumb:

HI! Checking back in here...us girls do keep in touch on Facebook.. tho Sun has kinda been awol now I know why, she must be goin at it 24/7 with her new bike! PIX NOW!!!!

I"ve just been really busy with our business, lots of work, which is great. Yeah, it does kinda get depressing when you want to ride and the bikes are put away(hub won't run them in winter). On the other hand we got a new 52" flat screen hd tv for Christmas(the one present Santa gave to us and the kids ha), and supercross looks FABULOUS on it!!!! WOW!

Hi to the new girls I dont' recognize!!!!!

Since, there isn't much in the way of a forum for ride reports for stationary bikes, I haven't had much of anything too exciting to contribute around here. :redface::lol: Still doing PT, and was able to begin riding again in November and have made 4 trips out since.

Like PP said, "hello" to those I haven't met :thumb:

Since, there isn't much in the way of a forum for ride reports for stationary bikes, I haven't had much of anything too exciting to contribute around here. :redface::lol: Still doing PT, and was able to begin riding again in November and have made 4 trips out since.

Like PP said, "hello" to those I haven't met :thumb:

Excellent...:naughty:..I don't think I've ridden 4 times that entire year.............:cry: