Pro Seattle!!!!!!!!!!!

***Spoiler!!!***
Are you freakin kidding me??? 2 hrs and 45 mins before the gate drops and none of you left coast super stars started a thread...

Geez....
I her its raining there, they canceled the 1st practice and now Dungey has the fastest lap time of 2:15??
Sounds sloppy...
I'm thinking tonight might be a Windham or Reed night... just sayin, thats all.

Oh and one more thing....................
Bubba sucks :prof:

Right now on Speed.:banana: The announcer said Canard broke his fibula, I thought it was his femur. Oh well, Lites areon.:ride:

Edit: It's not raining now M33, but it does look cold.

Right now on Speed.:banana: The announcer said Canard broke his fibula, I thought it was his femur. Oh well, Lites areon.:ride:

Edit: It's not raining now M33, but it does look cold.

Woot Woot! track looks tacky and rough! Might also be a little slick in some areas.... looks like a D6 track! :lol:

I really have been enjoying the layouts this year making it for better racing... :thumb:

edit:
The morning after...
With that being said...JS7 did bring his "A" game... I gotta had it to him for his easy win.....8secs ahead... Was it luck, mad skills, is he fighting to keep his ride? ( last weeks crying episode)... I will say that his bike is dialed in and he was rolling... I think he needed more pressure from the back, maybe the other guys need better starts... *couch* RV, RD & Hot sauce etc..*cough* so he doesn't get that immediate edge... Reed had it but fumbled right out of the gate giving JS the confidence he needed to check out, especially in the whoop section.
More news??? yeah more news... Where the frick did Allessi get his speed from??? Holy crap! He looked extremely good, holeshotted, battled and led not to mention put himself on the podium for his heat race! He didn't win, but hell up until then I thought he was just a gate filler.

Windham.... Can't ever say enough about the nicest man in MX... He looked good, fluid and fast. The vet proved that he has everything it takes to be a winner.... He may not have a premier class but he is definetly the most respected man in the sport! :thumb:

With that being said...JS7 did bring his "A" game... I gotta had it to him for his easy win.....8secs ahead... Was it luck, mad skills, is he fighting to keep his ride? ( last weeks crying episode)... I will say that his bike is dialed in and he was rolling.

IMHO... James got a wake up call after his "incident." Kind of a reality check. He seems to have re-newed focus. Not good if you are racing against him. I wouldn't be a bit surprised to see him win out the rest of the series. Don't think it will be enough to win it all tho. Anyways, good for James... Not good for everyone else.

Windham.... Can't ever say enough about the nicest man in MX... He looked good, fluid and fast. The vet proved that he has everything it takes to be a winner.... He may not have a premier class but he is definetly the most respected man in the sport! :thumb:

Yes. :thumb: I think KW sets the standard.

one hell of a race :thumb: too bad stewart stayed on his bike this week... would have been really cool to see KW win one. regardless its awesome to see him on the podium after all these years.

James

Staff member
WTH happened to Dungey, did he go down again on the last lap or was he just that far behind Poto? Because Poto had a very bad go at the "rut pad" (whoops) on the last lap and I was sure Dungey could have gotten him. :noidea:

Fun race! Good for KW :thumb: CR took a pretty big digger:shocked:
Yeah at first I thought the wheel nailed him in the chest, but after the slow-mo it looked like it was only the fender. Would still hurt like a :bleep:. :bonk: