ChadandCotter.jpg

NiceSingleTrack.jpg

RidinguptheButtCrack.jpg

IMG_0476.jpg

IMG_0478.jpg

IMG_0651.jpg

IMG_0697.jpg

IMG_0891.jpg

Awesome pics! You ride in a lot of beautiful places. Are all these pics really from just one years worth of riding? WOW!
I hope you heal up quickly. Desert season is near.

James

Staff member
That's some awesome stuff RM, I think I need to come out there some summer to ride in the mountains. :thinking:

Yes, Yes, it is! That is the top of Weathergeek's infamous waterfall. :busted:
Ok after seeing that picture I can't give WG as much crap because it seems to be steeper then what it appears to be in his picture. :lol:

These pics don't even begin to show all the riding I have done in the last year. All the good pics I can't post or the Nazi's will get me. I have 100's more pics. I think it's great to come home after the ride is done and do it all over again on the desktop through pictures.

He is a good story teller as well. :thumb:

Well stories are good if they are told around the campfire or by CDA LOL There must be SOME validity in these pics! Im not sure I'd own two DR's. Why two Rock? Are they different? I guess I could find the answer if I looked it up in your profile. I like my DRZ/SM but it would be/is a pig in the dirt! Or is it the same bike diff plastics?

Well stories are good if they are told around the campfire or by CDA LOL There must be SOME validity in these pics! Im not sure I'd own two DR's. Why two Rock? Are they different? I guess I could find the answer if I looked it up in your profile. I like my DRZ/SM but it would be/is a pig in the dirt! Or is it the same bike diff plastics?
:thinking:

Same bike different plastics....