Other SDG 107

Okay so i know this isn't the typical brand name dirt bike but maybe someone has some info worth sharing. I have an SDG 107 Speed mini. either an 04 or 05 i can't remember (can find the paperwork if i have to). I snapped the main drive shaft from connecting to the gear. Nothing i can't handle, i already have the case split and everything. I just can't fine the part! Ive heard rumors of the CRF50F having some compatibilities with the SDG but I'm assuming that doesn't carry through to the bottom end. Im also reading this is a common problem for this bike. Am i better off finding a part out on craigslist or can i track down the part?

-Chandler

SRAD97750

Staff member
I just can't fine the part! Ive heard rumors of the CRF50F having some compatibilities with the SDG but I'm assuming that doesn't carry through to the bottom end. Im also reading this is a common problem for this bike. Am i better off finding a part out on craigslist or can i track down the part?
I haven't had any luck finding the internal engine components for chinese engines by their brand name. Usually searching generically with 'chinese' and 'shaft' may turn up something similar on ebay.
I know you can easily jamb another chinese 110 in there with little effort. They are <$100 here in socal, used. I have one on the shelf... -BIG DAN:thumb:

Okay so it looks like I found the part! I'm gonna throw in a piston kit while I'm at it cause its like 15$ why the hell not. The cylinder gaskets were also an easy find but now I'm struggling finding the bottom end gaskets. Would a Lifan 110cc gasket work???

Okay so it looks like I found the part! I'm gonna throw in a piston kit while I'm at it cause its like 15$ why the hell not. The cylinder gaskets were also an easy find but now I'm struggling finding the bottom end gaskets. Would a Lifan 110cc gasket work???

The link I posted above has gaskets too

Though it claims to have all those parts in the description at the top. i couldn't find one engine part through that link. Everything i clicked on said this does not fit SDG 107