score!! you know it's a good day when this happens!!

so me and my friend collin (he's 8) went to this really cool candy shop in Nashville, and he talked me into buying him some candy... this is what happened
mammoth and YAN 012.jpg when you were 8, wasn't this in all of your dreams!!! haha, keep rockin' collin!!! so excited to see you in super minis next week!! :thumb:

James

Staff member
:shocked: Nice! :thumb:

I remember this local store that used to have these big ole bins full of candy and you'd buy it by the pound. :lol:

:prof: BTW you'd better not be eating any of that, with LL's and all. :P

:shocked: Nice! :thumb:

I remember this local store that used to have these big ole bins full of candy and you'd buy it by the pound. :lol:

:prof: BTW you'd better not be eating any of that, with LL's and all. :P

that's what this shop was!!! pretty wicked too!!
and no, I won't... all I had was a butterscotch and a double bubble... no more!!! :thumb:

When I was a kid there were no candy stores to speak of however they have the general store at Knott's Berry Farm who carried LOT's of candy, licorice, suckers...I made sure to stop in there whenever we went which was frequent because my mom worked there. Got in free!:banana:

James

Staff member
When I was a kid there were no candy stores to speak of however they have the general store at Knott's Berry Farm who carried LOT's of candy, licorice, suckers...I made sure to stop in there whenever we went which was frequent because my mom worked there. Got in free!:banana:
:lol: I was expecting some story about how you had to walk to the store....uphill....both ways...in 3 feet of snow....:smirk: