All Sat 10/16 - 8am - Rowher Flat's morning ride

Robert and I are planning on doing a Rowher Flats (Texas Canyon for you old farts) ride this coming Saturday 10/16. figure a fun morning loop.

We are planning on meeting at 8am at the Bouquet trail head. head up the bouquet atv trail to the top, run across the top hitting the side shoots, make it down into the canyon and all around via various fun trails then head back up and down to the trucks.

Come join us. Who's in?

it'll be fun...

Ron

bump bump, knock knock, rattle rattle rattle.

Come on Guys.. Let's go for a morning loop at Texas Canyon (Rowher Flats) this Saturday Morning. You could be a youtube star. LOLOL

bump bump, knock knock, rattle rattle rattle.

Come on Guys.. Let's go for a morning loop at Texas Canyon (Rowher Flats) this Saturday Morning. You could be a youtube star. LOLOL
I'm already a star in my own mind.:smirk: I grew up in Texas Canyon (I think I made most of the trails up there) and the last time I took my son there to ride when he was 3, I was not impressed with the place. No offense. Have fun though. I may stop by there one day to check it out again...I have some pretty funny stories from that place...

I'm already a star in my own mind.:smirk: I grew up in Texas Canyon (I think I made most of the trails up there) and the last time I took my son there to ride when he was 3, I was not impressed with the place. No offense. Have fun though. I may stop by there one day to check it out again...I have some pretty funny stories from that place...
No offense taken.. Granted, It's nothin to write home to Mom about, but it beats sittin at home. being close to where I live, I'm able to put in a quick morning ride when the afternoon is filled with other plans.

No offense taken.. Granted, It's nothin to write home to Mom about, but it beats sittin at home. being close to where I live, I'm able to put in a quick morning ride when the afternoon is filled with other plans.
I hear you on that. For that reason I might visit the place again. If I get up there around 7am, I could do a quick loop and be home and still have the whole day to get stuff done. :thumb: Maybe I will hit you up sometime to show me a quick loop.

Looks like we have 5 confirmed...
1. Robert (rsks)
2. Joe (schmo)
3. Nick (lisky420)
4. Rick (s10rick)
5. Ron (msgtretired)
Did I miss anyone? anyone else gonna join us?

we are meeting at the Bouquet trail head at 8am, saturday.