My Wife's picks

Tomac
Dungey
Reed

Webb
Martin
Bowers

Last edited:
welcome to queer town, San Francisco.......mikey would feel right at home here. Well you guys make your picks, I'm going riding.

Actually San Francisco is a great town filled with competent heterosexuals. It only gained notoriety as a gay cummunity because that's where it found the most media attention do to the overwhelming amount tolerance given to the hippy community during the sexual revolution of the 60's. There isn't a guy on here that wouldnt suck a dilly for a million bucks. Except for Rack. He would be running a 2 for 1 special that night with a valid Jack in the Box coupon.

Now to my picks.
Dungey
Tomac
Reed

Webb
Bowers
Hill

Actually San Francisco is a great town filled with competent heterosexuals. It only gained notoriety as a gay cummunity because that's where it found the most media attention do to the overwhelming amount tolerance given to the hippy community during the sexual revolution of the 60's. There isn't a guy on here that wouldnt suck a dilly for a million bucks. Except for Rack. He would be running a 2 for 1 special that night with a valid Jack in the Box coupon.

Now to my picks.
Dungey
Tomac
Reed

Webb
Bowers
Hill

Figured you'd pick Tomac to win in this town and Bowers has shot his wad this season.....by the way, you guys can sort out the queers into whatever cummunities you want down there, we'll keep the real men up here

Last edited:
Figured you'd pick Tomac to win in this town and Bowers has shot his wad this season.....by the way, you guys can sort out the queers into whatever cummunities you want down there, we'll keep the real men up here

I'm sure there are just as many there as there are here... which is ok by me.... with 3 guys to every girl you better believe someone's getting a milk mustache... but I'm not gonna judge you.