Rust repair

Started a little on the bed. The last bit of rust on mine:
IMGA0860.JPGIMGA0859.JPG

The patch i got out of the junkyard with a chisel (what a bitch) then used a grinder to cut cleanly at home
IMGA0861.JPG With it in the bed IMGA0862.JPG

Gonna pull the bed off soon to do the fuel pump anyways so i will weld it then. I still need a little peice for the front wall as you can see aswell. Just thought i'd keep you updated :thumb:
Oh and.........DBA REP BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!
IMGA0863.JPG

Got a new camera for my birfday today. Was playing around with it. It takes some pretty awesome pictures even in the HORRIBLE lighting in my garage.
Took the bed off and pressure washed the shit outta everything. Under side is CLEAN. Frame has a little surface rust but im wire wheeling and por15'ing my ass off this week so she should be all purty and black underneath.
DSC00001.JPGDSC00002.JPGDSC00003.JPG

I think im completely in love with this camera, it even takes panoramics
DSC00011.JPG

Got a new camera for my birfday today. Was playing around with it. It takes some pretty awesome pictures even in the HORRIBLE lighting in my garage.
Took the bed off and pressure washed the shit outta everything. Under side is CLEAN. Frame has a little surface rust but im wire wheeling and por15'ing my ass off this week so she should be all purty and black underneath.
View attachment 9699View attachment 9700View attachment 9701

I think im completely in love with this camera, it even takes panoramics
View attachment 9702
where's the bike pics?

Alrighty get ready for the most pictures i've ever posted at one time.

While i had the bed off i replaced the fuel pump because the sending unit was bad in my other one
DSC00028.JPG

Then i cut all that nasty rust out of it
DSC00032.JPGDSC00033.JPGDSC00040.JPG

Used my stand to keep the bed up #BROlife
DSC00044.JPG

Got 100$ worth of paint. 1qt of por15, some BS preprep for the por and then 4 cans of spray bomb bedliner

Frame before i wired wheeled
DSC00049.JPGDSC00051.JPG

After por15
DSC00066.JPG

Also welded in the 4 patches required for the bed. Por15'd that too. I didn't get any pics of the fab work :sorry:
DSC00058.JPGDSC00056.JPG

Time for the spray bomb! btw i got 2 cans for free because someone screwed up at summit :D Only ended up useing those 2!
DSC00063.JPGDSC00064.JPG

Nice! :cheers:

Airtex pumps FTW... My dad used to drag race for them... There made about an hour from here. And they have a Dyno and everything. One of there main engineers used to let me dad use there shop at his disposal after hours :smirk: