250F Runs great only with choke on

As most of you guys know I picked up a 08 this weekend, the guy said he had checked the valves and jetted in for Cal City (came with a bunch of jets and complete shim kits). I rode it when I got home yesterday and it had a bog/miss to it. I'm hoping its just the jets he put in cause I'm at 500ft but it runs awesome with the choke but he said it hasn't been ridden more than just his driveway in the last 2 years. What do you guys think? Anyone know what size jets I should run?

As most of you guys know I picked up a 08 this weekend, the guy said he had checked the valves and jetted in for Cal City (came with a bunch of jets and complete shim kits). I rode it when I got home yesterday and it had a bog/miss to it. I'm hoping its just the jets he put in cause I'm at 500ft but it runs awesome with the choke but he said it hasn't been ridden more than just his driveway in the last 2 years. What do you guys think? Anyone know what size jets I should run?
I think you gotta get a long driveway :prof:

I miss living in the dez but I rode it to the bar and back andwhile taking off and getting up high in the rpms it wants to cut out. With the choke I can cruise... I'm used to 450's and my buddy seemed to ride it great

Ok after going through everything I found that the needle is slightly bent... that's not good is it? Could that be making my bike act funny?