All ROWHER TOMORROW MORNING OR FRIDAY MORNING 5/20 or 5/21?

Dont all respond at once!:smirk:

I think I may just load up and go anyways :moon:

I'll check back here later tonight and in the am before I leave. Hell, I'll check my iphone when i get there too for one last attempt, then Im off for a rippin good time!

I am way too far north. Sorry some of these worthless turds on this forum haven't posted up to join you. They are too busy chatting like a bunch of high school girlies. :smirk:
Dont all respond at once!:smirk:

I think I may just load up and go anyways :moon:

I'll check back here later tonight and in the am before I leave. Hell, I'll check my iphone when i get there too for one last attempt, then Im off for a rippin good time!

I was thinking it was more like Jr High and little boys. I prefer to ride with men anyways! Or women. Dont think Im a prude, I can talk fag, ass **** and bitch like the rest of them, I just wait to say it when it is really interesting or fitting. They ( you boys) are on repeat. I know...it's a boy thing. I wont be going back to the chat box anytime soon. Nobody rides there or it least acknowledges a chick who does.

Ya, Im riding tomorrow regardless. I bled my brakes, replaced my clutch lever today and I WANT TO RIP HARD! I said HARD! Did that get anyone's attention?:lol:
Thanks for the acknowledgment KTM,
Peace:thumb:

Sorry Sun But you know where my play ground is.lol. Just a little South of ya to make it. I Think The Weather Geek needs toget out and go rideing though.

Thanks Stallion, I know your a bit far. Yea....Weather does need to ride. Soon I hope, Soon!

I found someone to ride with so it's all good!

Good luck on your ride Sun! I expect a report with pictures! :thumb:
Thanks Stallion, I know your a bit far. Yea....Weather does need to ride. Soon I hope, Soon!

I found someone to ride with so it's all good!

Good luck on your ride Sun! I expect a report with pictures! :thumb:

Well...Rowher was great! We rode almost the entire park, including going up some black diamonds i havent gone "up" before like Break trail. Rode with a guy who is an X racer and damn fast. It was a fun day. Ride reports and pics from Rowher are boring (it least mine are) unless something interesting or unusual happens and nothing did. Just lots of laughs and good riding with a couple cold beverages following :thumb:

Well...Rowher was great! We rode almost the entire park, including going up some black diamonds i havent gone "up" before like Break trail. Rode with a guy who is an X racer and damn fast. It was a fun day. Ride reports and pics from Rowher are boring (it least mine are) unless something interesting or unusual happens and nothing did. Just lots of laughs and good riding with a couple cold beverages following :thumb:

Good to see you guys had a great day.

Damn, I missed the post, or I would have gone! (aka krannie)