Round 4 National Hare and Hound Video.

Hey can I get everyone to give me there likes and dislikes. What would you like to see, what don't you like, etc. I have alot invested in video now so I need these to start reaching you die hards. What do you want to see? What do you crave? I have thick skin so don't hold back. I need the truth and I need it from dirt bike riders not film makers.

awesome. The only feedback i can think of is .... it would be nice to see some standings at the end... maybe the top 10 for this round and then the overall standings after. Also not a fan of the letterbox. id rather it be fullscreen.

The letter box was kind of a forced thing. I didn't explain to my wife that you couldn't do that. So she turned the camera (Canon 5D) on its side like you would for a picture (Not thinking its video) So then I had to rotate the video so you could watch it. :smirk: Oh well she knows now.:smirk: I did want to get standings but man by the time we got off the track the pits were basically gone. :shocked: Might have to do something different on that next time.:thinking:

The letter box was kind of a forced thing. I didn't explain to my wife that you couldn't do that. So she turned the camera (Canon 5D) on its side like you would for a picture (Not thinking its video) So then I had to rotate the video so you could watch it. :smirk: Oh well she knows now.:smirk: I did want to get standings but man by the time we got off the track the pits were basically gone. :shocked: Might have to do something different on that next time.:thinking:
:shocked: Did I miss an announcement of a wedding somewhere?

:shocked: Did I miss an announcement of a wedding somewhere?

Maybe.:devil:

Wedding.jpg

Wedding1.jpg