All ROUND 1 OF THE 2011 CHECKPOINT ENDURO CHAMPIONSHIP!!! Online Reg. Now open!

01/16/10 - UMC Enduro - Johnson Valley OHV - Lucerne Valley, Ca

WWW.RIDECHEC.COM

UNITED MC, one of the premier Enduro clubs, will be hosting the very first round of the Checkpoint Enduro Series for 2011. The weather is great and the riding is even better so come and join us for this historic event! The 1st loop will be fun for the whole family, the 2nd loop will challenge the more seasoned rider and the 3rd and final loop will test the skill of some of the most experieced among us.​

The saturday prior to the event will also mark the second official Family Enduro Event presented by the Training Wheels Motorcycle Club. This event is desinged for the entire family from children starting as young as 7 years old, to wives, experienced riders and grandpas. The FE series is a great way to ride with your friends and family and learn how to play the game that is "Enduro".​

2011%20chec_flier_round-1_sm.jpg

Excellent! I might have to hit an event when I get back on the scooter. That 3rd loop will be a test if the shoulder is going to keep up with me or not...

Anyone going to ride this event? If so, get some helmet cam vid to share with the group...