Roosting Bafoonery!

Roost This! 2010 New Years Desert Trip!

Dust Devil, Zman13, Niles, Rock Monster! =Bafoons

[media]http://s359.photobucket.com/albums/oo35/yohawn74/?action=view&current=3bikefireroost.mp4[/media]

Where I live if I did anything like that the whole damn forest would burn down. Yes, that was a squid move but more fun than a barrel of monkey non the less. That was the least squid thing I did in the desert. I won't post the other videos. :smirk:

http://i359.photobucket.com/albums/oo35/yohawn74/dec09375.jpg

Outstanding! :lol: Some stuff is always funny. Guys will always laugh at a ripping air-bisquit and desert Tomfoolery will always make the participants laugh. Sometimes, you just gotta be there though. :smirk:

What the Jaegermeiste cooler that came with six bottles of jaeger that fit into a tap and came with shot glasses and red bull does no qualify? :noidea: I do have pics if neccessary.

Well if you can use it while roosting through the fire, then I guess that works too. :P

RM, That is cool as hell! Looks like you had a great time! That is totally American! Get a big wide open space and have some fun! I trust you did it responsibly and left everything good for the next peeps to camp in that spot! :thumb:

RM, That is cool as hell! Looks like you had a great time! That is totally American! Get a big wide open space and have some fun! I trust you did it responsibly and left everything good for the next peeps to camp in that spot! :thumb:

We cleaned up more garbage than we came with and fixed our rutts near camp. That is about the only responsible thing that happened on that trip.:smirk:

We cleaned up more garbage than we came with and fixed our rutts near camp. That is about the only responsible thing that happened on that trip.:smirk:

First off...well done on the taking home more trash than you came with. Question; Why'd you bring trash with you ? :smirk:
Secondly...RUTS NEAR CAMP.....are you one of those quardtard types that has to haul azz around camp for all to see?? The only positive thing to come of that is when a crash does occur we ALL get to see it and then laugh our fricken heads off.. :thumb:

Roosted you on the trash :thumb: