Rode my old bike loaded.

Haha man its amazing how different two bikes can be. I haven't road this bike but 2 times. I mean why I had a new one to ride. Well last night I was hauling in bear bait and killed the bike 3 times I think.:lol: Its geared a little higher then my 08. I definitly need to gear it down for what I do.:busted: So here is how I'm loading my bike to go in. I have (1) 5 gallon bucket strapped to the front fender. (Weighs about 30#) I then have a 5 gallon bucket and a 2 gallon bucket on my pack frame. (Weighs about 50#) Then on top of the bucket on front I strap down (2) one gallon containers of syrup.

Man you think kick starting a old WR is hard trying doing it loaded...:shocked: anyways with the added gear, the tall gearing and the old bike I was missing my 08 really bad. Oh and you wanna talk about the front end sliding. I haven't put on the new tire yet and that extra weight made that baby slide bad. :ride:

Anyways when I go back in I will try to get pictures of the set up. :thumb: Anyone have any pictures of their bikes loaded down? Since we are hunting a bear right now I'm hoping to have a picture sometime this year with a bear strapped down to the back of the bike. :smirk:

Until then show me your pictures people!

Haha, when I read the title I thought you were riding drunk.... loaded:lol:

I don't hunt off my bike. It is for play only. I have a Yamaha Kodiak 400 4x4 for that. Right now the only think loaded on it is a 50lb bag of corn for my next time I am out to refill my gravity feeder.

Check it out. after i fill it I hung it in the air out of reach of the coons. I am tired of feeding coons. I made it out of 8" pvc culvert pipe.

IMAGE_034.jpg

I am feeding deer with it and feeding them corn. It holds 100lbs and now that I am not feeding the damn coons it is lasting allot longer. See the pics from before when I had the feeder on the ground. See the coons in the pile of corn.

ICAM0054.jpg

ICAM0050.jpg

wow that is so cool, i want to try some dear and i have never meet anyone who hunts bear i know that it is only legal in just a few states if i'm correct, like in Tennessee the bear are protected.

I am feeding deer with it and feeding them corn. It holds 100lbs and now that I am not feeding the damn coons it is lasting allot longer. See the pics from before when I had the feeder on the ground. See the coons in the pile of corn.

ICAM0054.jpg

ICAM0050.jpg

AHHH FUCK RUN!!!! EVERYONE RUN FOR YOUR LIVES THERE IS ALIEN DEER AMONG US!!!!!

I thought he meant loaded as in wasted also:lol:

Wow that is a heavy load and I hope you post a pic of it. So do you guys bait these animals to hunt? That just seems wrong. Seems like your taking the skill out of it if your bringing the animal to you and not out hunting for it. Or am I wrong? I know nothing about hunting other then it makes me sad:cry: But then I get sad if I hit a squirrel on the road:rolleyes:

Good luck!

I thought he meant loaded as in wasted also:lol:

Wow that is a heavy load and I hope you post a pic of it. So do you guys bait these animals to hunt? That just seems wrong. Seems like your taking the skill out of it if your bringing the animal to you and not out hunting for it. Or am I wrong? I know nothing about hunting other then it makes me sad:cry: But then I get sad if I hit a squirrel on the road:rolleyes:

Good luck!

Sun for bears I rather bait. Then just shoot one without. Why you ask. Well if you just see a bear and shoot it then get up too it and it has two little fur balls crying on it what do you do? :cry: With a bear bait you are able to make sure they don't have any little ones.

See if you shot momma then the little baby in the back would be sad. But because of the bear bait we just watch them.:thumb:
sow2.jpg

James

Staff member
See if you shot momma then the little baby in the back would be sad. But because of the bear bait we just watch them.:thumb:
:thumb: You seem like a respectable hunter, I know some people wouldn't hesitate shooting the mama bear and probably the cubs to. :bonk:
I know nothing about hunting other then it makes me sad:cry: But then I get sad if I hit a squirrel on the road:rolleyes:
I don't hunt myself because I don't like killing things. However I don't see myself going without MEAT either, :drool: I could really use a big juicy hamburger right now. :drool:

Sun for bears I rather bait. Then just shoot one without. Why you ask. Well if you just see a bear and shoot it then get up too it and it has two little fur balls crying on it what do you do? :cry: With a bear bait you are able to make sure they don't have any little ones.

sow2.jpg

Oh, I get it now. Well that makes it a tiny bit better. But I would still :cry: and loose sleep if I killed a gorgeous creature like that, unless of course if it was about to eat me! Im not knocking you, I just couldnt do it that's all.

I killed a baby bunny once riding. It messed my entire day up. I could not stop thinking about it and it made me sad. I know....you think Im ridiculous, huh. I just dont like to see things die or suffer. Oh, and I dont like to bait a hook either, especially with worms! A couple weeks ago I went camping with a friend. We did some fishing for fun, with neither of us prepared to touch a fish, go figure:rolleyes: Thank god we didnt catch any LOL And when we bought the bait, (live worms) I about died! You want me to what??!! Kill a worm??!! Really? I cant do that!! :cry: Oh, I will kill insects. Not sure why, I dont have feelings for them but I do a worm? It just doenst make sense:lol:

Oh, I get it now. Well that makes it a tiny bit better. But I would still :cry: and loose sleep if I killed a gorgeous creature like that, unless of course if it was about to eat me! Im not knocking you, I just couldnt do it that's all.

I killed a baby bunny once riding. It messed my entire day up. I could not stop thinking about it and it made me sad. I know....you think Im ridiculous, huh. I just dont like to see things die or suffer. Oh, and I dont like to bait a hook either, especially with worms! A couple weeks ago I went camping with a friend. We did some fishing for fun, with neither of us prepared to touch a fish, go figure:rolleyes: Thank god we didnt catch any LOL And when we bought the bait, (live worms) I about died! You want me to what??!! Kill a worm??!! Really? I cant do that!! :cry: Oh, I will kill insects. Not sure why, I dont have feelings for them but I do a worm? It just doenst make sense:lol:

haha its okay Sun. But sometimes they do wanna eat you.:smirk: Especially when you walk in and the baby is on your bait and momma is behind you.:shocked: Yeah getting between mom and the babies is never cool. We had one close call this year but it was all good we ran like hell. :lol::lol:

haha its okay Sun. But sometimes they do wanna eat you.:smirk: Especially when you walk in and the baby is on your bait and momma is behind you.:shocked: Yeah getting between mom and the babies is never cool. We had one close call this year but it was all good we ran like hell. :lol::lol:

I cant imagine what it would be like running from a Mama bear! Nor do I EVER want to find out!