RM-Z250 Rmz stalling

Yeah coz i have a wobbly clutch lever anyway.. Goes up and down aswell haha. It moves lighty back and forth but i can't tell if it's actual leway, not sure it is because there is slight resistance. :thinking:

If you have up and down movement.. I would suggest getting a new lever... One of my bikes had a crappy lever that did that.. And you could never keep it adjusted correctly.. Also check the perch (the thing the lever mounts into)

This is where you need to check your space at..

12-Re-AdjustLeverFree-play.jpg

Snowflake said a dimes width... I had always heard 2 quarters stacked... I dont know whose right....:prof: lol

James

Staff member
Goes up and down aswell haha.
Up and down isn't that big of a deal, just means that the lever's loose in the perch (might be time for a new one). I'd at least check to make sure that the bolt is tight, don't want your lever coming off. :shocked: (I'm referring to that top (black) bolt you see in bobkyle's picture)

More than likely it will break if you try to bend it back... But you could take the bolt out.. and put a C clam on it and clamp it a little... I would leave the handle itself in there... So you dont clamp it too far....

Once those things bend.. There pretty well shot after that... You can pick a new one pretty cheap...