RM-Z250 Rmz oil seepage

Last year I bought a 2012 RM-Z250. The greatest bike I've ever rode/had from handling to power. I noticed that in the past month or two every time I ride oil seeps through somewhere and ends up around the front sprocket, on top of the case near the rear, and around the throttle body. The breather hose has a small hole above the throttle body (1 difference between the 11 and 12). I thought maybe I put a bit too much oil in and it's building up pressure and squirting it out through the breather. The way the oil is checked is just through a bolt on the side case and lean it right. The manual doesn't say how far to lean it so I thought maybe I was putting in a lot. No oil puddles just squirts or seeps while riding and doesn't lose much. It just makes a heck of a mess. Thanks for the help.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    181.7 KB · Views: 21
Countershaft sprocket seal, shifter shaft seal or anything around that area could be leaking and only when running tells me this.

Countershaft sprocket seal, shifter shaft seal or anything around that area could be leaking and only when running tells me this.

I thought of those but there's either oil all over or none. It's hard to tell. And it's all the way up by the clutch arm and throttle body.

I would try cleaning all the residual oil then run the bike in gear on a stand, probably secure it to the stand as it may walk off. Maybe remove the chain gaurd also for a better view,but this way you can check every few minutes and maybe catch where the leak is originating from before it runs all over. There also is oil dye you can purchase, they sell a black light too but I rarely use the black light as the dye is fluorescent enough to pick up without it.

I would try cleaning all the residual oil then run the bike in gear on a stand, probably secure it to the stand as it may walk off. Maybe remove the chain gaurd also for a better view,but this way you can check every few minutes and maybe catch where the leak is originating from before it runs all over. There also is oil dye you can purchase, they sell a black light too but I rarely use the black light as the dye is fluorescent enough to pick up without it.
Thanks! I'll try that sometime soon.

if i had to guess my first would be blowby out of the hole you mention, followed by leakage from the cam chain tensioner adjustment and the clutch actuator shaft.