Other RMX450Z... anyone hear anything good/bad?

i know not that many people ride suzuki and i'm not really sure why but i saw one of these the other day at berts mega mall and liked the look... anyone been on one yet?

The only Yamaha 4 stroke that I have ever rode was a 2004 YZF450 and I wasn't impressed at all. My 2005 CRF would turn circles around it and was easier to ride. Unless they have come a long way in the last 5 years I'll stick with my Honda.

well, i wanted one but i read the reviews, they are no bueno da rell
yeah i saw that they had a recall on them because the EPA said they were too easy to make a non green sticker bike :noidea: i'm gonna nuke the EPA, CARB and every other econazi group :bonk:

yeah i saw that they had a recall on them because the EPA said they were too easy to make a non green sticker bike :noidea: i'm gonna nuke the EPA, CARB and every other econazi group :bonk:

Good luck with that. They seriously recalled due to this?:rolleyes:

Apparently it is one of the best 450's ever made (2011 model)

A couple reviews and one at DR saying it was their favourite 450 ever. I still don't agree with FI though, i like to stick with my Keihins :smirk: with FI too many things can go wrong, with a carb only thing that can go wrong is your jets but then again itll still run.