Rm125 clutch problem? HELP

ok so im a total 2 stroke newb and dont know much about clutches either so if this is stupid please be patient.

So i recently bought a 2006 rm125 and today i noticed that when the bike isnt running and i put it in gear and crank it lightly the bike moves forward, ive messed with the clutch cable adjustment and nothings changed,also, i went out for a little rip this morning and when the bike was warm and low rpm i put it down into first and it stalled, i started it again and revved it up a little before putting it into gear and it went forward a few inches and then everything seemed fine and it drove like normal, do i need a new clutch or is this normal

ok so im a total 2 stroke newb and dont know much about clutches either so if this is stupid please be patient.

So i recently bought a 2006 rm125 and today i noticed that when the bike isnt running and i put it in gear and crank it lightly the bike moves forward, ive messed with the clutch cable adjustment and nothings changed,also, i went out for a little rip this morning and when the bike was warm and low rpm i put it down into first and it stalled, i started it again and revved it up a little before putting it into gear and it went forward a few inches and then everything seemed fine and it drove like normal, do i need a new clutch or is this normal

Completely normal. You may have a little play in your cable or a warped plate but you are fine. If you are truly concerned about it please crate it up and send it to me. My 06 RM250 needs a little brother.

It's normal, you'll be fine.