RM250 rm 250 no spark. need help

I replaced cdi, 3 coils, plug wire, stator, pickup coil, and multiple plugs on a old 4 wheeler i had. Turn out the pickup coil was installed backwards the whole time from when i put the new stator in :facepalm:. I struggled with that thing for a year before i figured that out

I replaced cdi, 3 coils, plug wire, stator, pickup coil, and multiple plugs on a old 4 wheeler i had. Turn out the pickup coil was installed backwards the whole time from when i put the new stator in :facepalm:. I struggled with that thing for a year before i figured that out

did you ever figure it out? lol sorry its an old post but im having the same problem

Go check your pickup coil isn't backwards! Good bunch of helpful souls on here so get back to us again and I'm sure we all can throw in some ideas!

how could it be backwards? like facing the wrong direction? i dont think it is i will take a picture
I personally don't know the set up on your bike but going on the previous response by experienced members it makes sense to check this and every other component that can mistakenly be fitted backwards thasall!

I think it's fine. If anyone who actually knows about the rm could tell me how to test the pick up I have tested the plug cap to ground on the coil it's 11.69 on the 200 setting so I think it's fine. The stator is brand new just replaced it the old one was reading 94 on the ohms meter set at 200 the new one is like 125... the kill switch Is fine it has continuity when I press the button.. possibly the cdn?

Won't let me upload picture from my pbone says it to large for server to process. But I'm pritty positive it's facing the proper direction it has like a line down the center of it and that is towards the stator...

Ok guys so I got 0.05 on the primary and 1186 on the secondary ignition coil. Stator is brand new from ricks. How do I test the pick up?

Howzit going everybody my name is Tommy and I am new to this site and I own a rm 250 and a z125 pro ,in which I am put the two stroke motor on so any help will be greatly appreciated .