RM250 RM 250 ‘06 Rebuild

With the stator off we felt the some play on the bottom end, lucky fella aren't I. Going to re-do bottom end whilst we down there. My quick rebuild has turned into a total flippen overhaul haha. Someday I'll ride this bike....

always better to get it all done, then you need nothing but maintenance for some time. Easy job, it will be.

always better to get it all done, then you need nothing but maintenance for some time. Easy job, it will be.
Ya I agree, seems like a raw deal at the time but imagine riding it and the casing and everything else getting damaged, that's a huge bill.... Hopefully next week I'm posting a finished RM project!

This is what the repaired stator now looks like. Thew bike haha, shame, back down to just the frame. Main bearings in the bottom end were done, so that was a good find before riding her, hopefully assembled and ready to rip this weekend...

Attachments

• RM.jpeg
    RM.jpeg
    247.2 KB · Views: 9
  • Stator repaired.jpeg
    Stator repaired.jpeg
    126.4 KB · Views: 12
New bottom end and repaired stator done, finally got this fine thing started up. Jetting is off but other than the clutch covers, this is rebuild is DONE. Now I just have to remember how to ride again :smirk:

Attachments

• RM Before nad After.jpeg
    RM Before nad After.jpeg
    308.8 KB · Views: 7
  • RM Behind.jpeg
    RM Behind.jpeg
    301.4 KB · Views: 6
  • RM Front bottom.jpeg
    RM Front bottom.jpeg
    288 KB · Views: 6
  • RM2.jpeg
    RM2.jpeg