RM125 RM 125

Going to look at this bike today... Owner says it needs a cylinder.... Didnt know year... RM125..

$200 bucks

5Ee5K75F53K53M73l9c5a2ebd47796fe111d7.jpg

its a 97-99 model.. Looks like its needs more than a clyinder. I don't see a pipe, silencer, number plate, seat fin ,,, oh wait... those are only on the 93/94 models :lol:

Shoot, offer 150 cash then part that bad boy out on ebay :thumb:

That is a '96 RM125. You can tell by the distance the fork legs stick out passed the axle blocks. If the suspension has nothing seriously wrong with it 200 is an amazing deal. If that was near me I'd be all over that.
its a 97-99 model.. Looks like its needs more than a clyinder. I don't see a pipe, silencer, number plate, seat fin ,,, oh wait... those are only on the 93/94 models :lol:

Shoot, offer 150 cash then part that bad boy out on ebay :thumb:
You can see the pipe and silencer sitting behind the milk crate on the ground. Plus parts are very common for 96-99 on ebay, so rebuilding it will be easy.

Was supposed to meet that guy at his house at 5pm... Half way there he tells me its sold............ :finger: .... :pout:
Wtf is that about? When you've got an agreement to buy. Its done. Wow. The audacity of people. I'm sorry to hear it fell through. Maybe something better will fall in your lap