NV river riding

if he is slow and tired its not my fault

THE HELL IT AIN'T!! :rant:

Hey baja I think i'm going to bring my yz250 smoker instead of the wr400 do you think the tank will be large enough ?? :noidea: or will we be riding really far, i really don't know how many miles the tank will take me.:thinking:

Good riding with you PBK:thumb: Hope you made it home safe and sound.

chollaboy.jpg

Met up with the trail blazers today and rode some stuff out there I hadn't seen before-beauty!
Rain in the desert on the way home...it will be wet dirt out there soon.:banana:

:thumb: baja... glad you guys had fun... PBk tells me some of it is tech and that its worth it for us to make the drive from his house... so not this month but next month when i go out there i want to try that spot.

:thumb: baja... glad you guys had fun... PBk tells me some of it is tech and that its worth it for us to make the drive from his house... so not this month but next month when i go out there i want to try that spot.

It has everything, wide open washes, tight and technical, fun and fast, hill climbs from hell....

here is pbk following an AA level rider;
pbk.jpg

Big kudos to pbk, he tried everything that was thrown at him and liked it!

Yep i had a blast, thx for the invite baja i think i fell like 6 or 7 times out there, more than i have in the last year :smirk:. Oh and OMG there is this cactus out there that baja and i hit that reaches out to get you:foul: Whats the name of that thing baja? the needles that where stuck in my hand where stuck a good half inch in :eek: so glad baja had some pliers on the trail :thumb: cuz i don;t think i would have gotten them out any other way :lol:. youda man baja hope we get to do some more riding soon.:cheers:

OMG there is this cactus out there that baja and i hit that reaches out to get you:foul: Whats the name of that thing baja? the needles that where stuck in my hand where stuck a good half inch in :eek: so glad baja had some pliers on the trail :thumb: cuz i don;t think i would have gotten them out any other way :lol:. .:cheers:

JUMPING Chollas!!!:foul:
tailspin.jpg

baja and i both ran in to one but i think i got the blunt of it all :rant: didn't even see it and don't know if they jump but i did when baja pulled that cactus out of my hand :smirk: