Risk Racing?

James

Staff member
Never tried them, but it would almost be worth trying those grips out. Let us know what you think about them after you try them out. :thumb:

Like CDA said, try loosening your grip. That's easier said then done though, I generally tend to grip the :bleep: out of them. :bonk:

Edit: Basically grip more with the legs/knees.

Never tried them, but they look like a pretty decent grip. Palm Protectors will help as well. Biggest thing is to not hold on tight.
I don't hold on too tight until race day then my nerves get the best of me and squeeze so tight that I'm pumped up after a lap and a half. lol
Never tried them, but it would almost be worth trying those grips out. Let us know what you think about them after you try them out. :thumb:

Like CDA said, try loosening your grip. That's easier said then done though, I generally tend to grip the :bleep: out of them. :bonk:

Edit: Basically grip more with the legs/knees.
As far as the grips go, I tested them out at the dunes today. . . Don't get them! It says that they set up in 15 minutes and I let them sit over night. They slip horribly. I'm going to call them Monday and raise a little hell. I forgot all about my blister protector things and never even put them on.